• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep wants to bring Suarez to Bayern for 40 mil. pounds.
yeah, I was about to post this too:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pep-guardiola-wants-liverpool-striker-1545134

Fry8 must have the weirdest boner, lol

Well, Sport1 lol. When Bayern announced Pep, there was Thomas Herrmann sitting in front of the cameras and jizzing himself talking about how Götze will soon join Bayern because he can't resist Pep's charisma. They might as well call the channel FC Bayern TV.

The Springer/SKY/Sport1 media bias is fucking infuriating.

Blablurn

Ur a good man, Bla.

sUC2K.gif

You didn't want Pep either. Then you creamed your pants when it was announced. :lol

Suarez is the perfect signing for your new team.

i was afraid he would use us to get a bigger paycheck in england. ruud van nistelrooy did the same many years ago. of course im happy that he joined us.

dc89

Carlitos wants to run his contract down and return to Argentina and play for Boca's. apparently he's turned a new contract down.

Pep wants to bring Suarez to Bayern for 40 mil. pounds.

Der Westen is also talking about Bayern starting a new try to get Lewandowski.

Nothing to see here, just the daily Pep bullshit.

Also, Suarez to Bayern would be kinda funny. Ribery - Suarez - Robben, that's cunt overload lol

Salazar

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal
Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Coquelin, Wilshere, Diaby, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

gogogogogogogogogo

On paper, ur proper fucked, but LET'SGOARSENAL

Plasma

Banned
Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Coquelin, Wilshere, Diaby, Cazorla, Walcott, Giroud

No Podolski or Chamberlain, maybe we need to you know buy some forward players.

Yen

Arsenal.com ‏@Arsenal

gogogogogogogogogo

On paper, ur proper fucked, but LET'SGOARSENAL
Just look at that defence. None of them would get into a top 4 team (or Liverpool). Not that I'm suggesting that's a very accurate criteria to follow when evaluating players, but still

Empty

ba is being rested for the league cup 2nd leg which is more important for chelsea as they can't win the league

would be jokes if rafa can bomb chelsea out the top 4 though

Academy graduate from Feyenoord.

He's a midfielder. He doesn't stand a chance at Chelsea.

I thought he was a defender? Came on in a game the other day and went into defence I thought. Hes quite highly rated otherwise he wouldn't be on the bench. But the chances of him actually becoming good with us are low I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom