• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT11| Campaign: Save a donkey in Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.

scently

??

The-14-number-shirt-adds-pressure-Theo-Walcott-52367.jpg

Looool, I swear you are a really big troll. You troll UTD fans (Cleverley), you constantly troll CR7 and now you are trolling Salvadora. Keep it up though, I really enjoy it :p

Fry

Steven Gerrard is targeting David Beckham's record as England's most capped outfield player.

Undoubtedly the best english midfielder of his time. (Stevie)

FootballFan

Looool, I swear you are a really big troll. You troll UTD fans (Cleverley), you constantly troll CR7 and now you are trolling Salvadora. Keep it up though, I really enjoy it :p

:D

Not really a troll though, just take the thread lightly lol. Man United formations and talk of PowellCleverlyJanuzaj future is hilarious to me.

FootballFan is one of my faves.

<3

IS LLORENTE PLAYING IS HE ON THE BENCH IS HE IN A JACUZZI WITH MAROTTA ON A PLANE FLYING TO TURIN WHERE WHERE IS HE

Game finished, 1-1. Llorente bench whole time, unless I missed seeing him get subbed in. Either way he played maximum 10 minutes.

Aduriz has started whole season and done really well(12 goals!), so Llorente continues his bench ride.

They really should have sold him 6 months ago when they were getting big offers, instead they will be selling him for nearly nothing or letting him go for free.

Koko

Banned
Seriously why don't these fucks just take the 4mil we're offering to have him NOW! We're getting him anyways, might as well make some chump change while we're at it.

With the insignificant amount of minutes that he has played they could have taken the summer offer

I can see Villa being a possibility but Vidal and Cavani just seem so unlikely.

Yeah I could see Villa happening, but why would Vidal leave Juventus (where he is playing really well), and why would Cavani join us? I think Cavani is destined to join Chelsea or any of the other moneybags clubs.

rodvik

Steven Gerrard is targeting David Beckham's record as England's most capped outfield player.

Undoubtedly the best english midfielder of his time. (Stevie)

Its close but I would choose Lampard over Gerrard. Although Gerrard can be magical i think Lampard has been more consistently great. Both top players though, no doubt.

Kyoufu

Coming from a Newcastle fan, these "who"s are some serious shit

I was just kidding.

I think we were linked with Clyne in the summer. Looks good.

But ultimately, nobody gives a toss about England because they are dreadful. No excitement other than a player who looks like he Quantum Leaped from the 70s to our time.

Fry

Its close but I would choose Lampard over Gerrard. Although Gerrard can be magical i think Lampard has been more consistently great. Both top players though, no doubt.

Fair enough. I always thought Lampard never got enough credit.

Salvadora

Yeah I could see Villa happening, but why would Vidal leave Juventus (where he is playing really well), and why would Cavani join us? I think Cavani is destined to join Chelsea or any of the other moneybags clubs.

Well if we go by EPL>La Liga>Ligue 1>Serie A which is a 3 league jump so Arsenal could be a likely destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom