• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Blablurn

Why to fucking teams not defend like this when they play against Dortmund? ITS RIDICULOUS! its a fucking home game and they defend. A FUCKING HOME GAME, you useless pieces of shit from stuttgart. GO FUCK UR HOPES FOR ENTERING THE EUROPA LEAGUE.

the only fuck is is worse than this stupid piece of shit time, is this cuntish ref who is probably straight out of dortmund. fucking useless asshole shouldnt whistle our games anymore. fucking prick.

Kyoufu

LabouredSubterfuge's keyboard in normal days:
iC7rmFgbpq26D.jpg

LabouredSubterfuge's keyboard in Liverpool-match days:
inM4Kfivhtvlb.png

lol

Fry redeemed.

Clegg

Why to fucking teams not defend like this when they play against Dortmund? ITS RIDICULOUS! its a fucking home game and they defend. A FUCKING HOME GAME, you useless pieces of shit from stuttgart. GO FUCK UR HOPES FOR ENTERING THE EUROPA LEAGUE.

the only fuck is is worse than this stupid piece of shit time, is this cuntish ref who is probably straight out of dortmund. fucking useless asshole shouldnt whistle our games anymore. fucking prick.

wow

faridmon

See, people, that is the reason for ''FUCK BAYERN''

Go home, you're drunk

Kyoufu

My ice cream is melting.

arkon

And... breathe... take some deep breaths... slow and steady.

Mastadon

Banned
Oh well if Liverpool lose I still have my love of Pescara to fall back on. I'm sure they won't have let me do...

Oh.

Henderson should have kicked him.

Wes

venison crêpe
I would like to thank our Premier League brethren of QPR, Norwich, Spurs and potentially Liverpool for also suffering terrible defeats and taking the spotlight somewhat away, even if momentarily, from Villa.

Hixx

image.php

Miccoli is coming to Torino this summer.

It was some fucking bullshit, again cheated by the shitty cunt Italian refs who are all too busy counting their fucking juve money to actually ref a game properly. Jesus fucking christ. Not just Miccoli got sent off there, also Gasperini, fucking joke of a league.

1683399162-juergen-klopp-3G09.jpg

I would like to thank our Premier League brethren of QPR, Norwich, Spurs and potentially Liverpool for also suffering terrible defeats and taking the spotlight somewhat away, even if momentarily, from Villa.

Happy to help, hate to see one of the original Prem teams struggling. Would rather Villa stayed up :p you always roll over for us, VdV loved you.

arkon

Oh well if Liverpool lose I still have my love of Pescara to fall back on. I'm sure they won't have let me do...

Oh.

Keep the faith. Liverpool have been in tighter jams against tougher opposition. Channel the spirit of that unforgettable night in Istanbul.

Kyoufu

And you cunts laughed at us for losing to Brighton.

At least we had our academy schmucks playing that game.

You chumps have no excuse.

Timurid

It was some fucking bullshit, again cheated by the shitty cunt Italian refs who are all too busy counting their fucking juve money to actually ref a game properly. Jesus fucking christ. Not just Miccoli got sent off there, also Gasperini, fucking joke of a league.

:lol :lol :lol

I can't believe you guys gave away Sirigu for 3.5 mil. What a steal!

pulga

Banned
Liverpools losing 3-1 to a Championship team? llolololololol

Cristiano is unreal. Couldnt watch the match today, stayed up until 5 a.m. Im pretty amazed Im awake right now.

:lol :lol :lol

I can't believe you guys gave away Sirigu for 3.5 mil. What a steal!

Because of fucking Zamperini getting pissed at him, seriously. So many mind boggling transfers because he gets angry with someone or just randomly decided to replace the whole team with whoever he can get from any south american u19 team. Palermo are done, poor Gasperini, his mother died the other day and then he comes back to Palermo, doesn't get much more depressing.

Only good result today is Liverpools.

Bo-Locks

Liverpools losing 3-1 to a Championship team? llolololololol

Cristiano is unreal. Couldnt watch the match today, stayed up until 5 a.m. Im pretty amazed Im awake right now.

Not even a championship team. They're in a relegation battle in League 1 I think.

Top Bottom