• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
FFS, we better not just fucking settle on having Llorente in our books this summer. We need another fantastic striker, these dipshits couldn't even score with a a cumhungry Wilbury.

Meier

QPR are defending very well.

I think we'll see Dzeko around the 60th minute or sometime relatively early. Tons of corners with nothing to show for it.. he may be our best bet.

pappe

I remember how benzema and Ben arfa were claimed to the next big things. Look where Benz is and where is Ben arfa. I remember I saw match in UCL once where they wouldn't even pass to each other.

jNOA3ZDUkMv2K_e.jpg

City are so dull to watch this year. The players really don't seem to give a fuck anymore.

There's no identity to their play at all. Just a bunch of great player shoved together and told to get on with it. If Mancini had a clue, they'd be one of the best teams in the world. As it is, they're worse than Man Utd, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, Dortmund. And I'd bet on PSG and Atletico knocking them out of any cup competition as well

Top Bottom