• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Sane_Man

There's no identity to their play at all. Just a bunch of great player shoved together and told to get on with it. If Mancini had a clue, they'd be one of the best teams in the world. As it is, they're worse than Man Utd, Barca, Real Madrid, Bayern, Dortmund. And I'd bet on PSG and Atletico knocking them out of any cup competition as well

However much I dislike their ridiculous spending, there was no denying how amazing and entertaining they were last year. It actually made me like them at times, mostly because it fucked off Man Utd and their fans, but still. They're almost unrecognisable.

Mancini has lost it. I think he's lost the passion and thus the players have. I hate the fucker but the fact that Fergie can motivate his players season in and season out is incredible.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Nasri off

Let's see if Dzeko plays like a piece of furniture today.

Meier

lol Nasri off

Let's see if Dzeko plays like a piece of furniture today.

He was just there, didn't add anything. I guess he had a virus which kept him out recently so maybe he wasn't fully fit but him being "just there" has basically described every game since September..

Zabojnik

I'm not even sure I want us to score and go to extra time. We'll be playing against Chievo with an emergency XI as it is.

Gotta go. Maybe this time it won't be us conceeding a goal when I leave before the match is over.

Bumhead

Banned
You a fellow Sheffield dweller mate? If so you're the first I've run into on here!

Born, bred, strong in't bed and all that, aye!

There's a few of us on here I think although think I'm the most regular poster, at least in terms of Wednesday fans. Arnie is also here on loan.

Sane_Man

Born, bred, strong in't bed and all that, aye!

There's a few of us on here I think although think I'm the most regular poster, at least in terms of Wednesday fans. Arnie is also here on loan.

Wicked! I'm from Donny originally but upgraded a few years back. Nice to meet a fellow de da anyway.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rodwell? Mancini is a lunatic. Just put Kolarov on and start whipping balls to Dzeko.

Meier

Sigh, another great pass by Milner that goes to waste. Zaba heads it back towards Aguero who rocks it to the middle of nowhere from the edge of the box.

Tevez off for Rodlol. Tevez hasn't scored in ages..

Top Bottom