• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
lol the BeIN sports commentators are great.
I will bathe in Turok's tears when that happens :D
I don't know what's up with him. I rather have a man like Chicharito who works his arse off for club and country than have a talented man like Carlos Vela who simply doesn't give a shit about anything but his own career.

arkon

lol the BeIN sports commentators are great.

I don't know what's up with him. I rather have a man like Chicharito who works his arse off for club and country than have a talented man like Carlos Vela who simply doesn't give a shit about anything but his own career.

Yeah.

I believe close proximity to benzema was too much for him to handle. Scrambled his brains.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
@2010MisterChip

#OJOALDATO - Hay ¡¡¡80 clásicos de diferencia!!! entre la experiencia de los 11 titulares del Barça y los 11 del Madrid: RMA 95-175 FCB.

There are 80 clásicos of difference between Barcelona's starters and Real Madrid's starters. RM is fucked.

kharma45

Apparently sell-out 85,000 crowd in the Bernabeu, only 500 of whom are Barca fans (not counting the press box...).

Quite the noise for Madrid.

iblDxSJ4LwwlHA.gif

Top Bottom