• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

jtb

Banned
Liverpool sitting deeper now. We're playing much better, but for fuck's sake, stop trying to play it through the box and just shoot.

Turok_TTZ

I recall my good friend telling me, hyping me on varane. I couldnt believe till I saw him play for the first time. Truly a gem we got. If he continues this, easily a starter sooner or later. grow a brain mou, Varane is now and the future!!!

I wouldn't even count that Torres shot, that was NOWHERE near goal.

I was going on the premier league stats given at HT, haha. Although maybe he had another shot? Perhaps im being harsh, he took it away from Oscar when he was trying to work with it and it wasn't really any sort of decent place to shoot from but still, it led to nothing.

Real are actually playing really well, they are pressing high and disrupting our distribution from the back. If anything it is Barcelona that are playing badly, and i could easily see us lose this game tonight.

Yeah, Madrid looking like the better team at the moment. Still close, but they've created more chances and like you said their high pressing means most of the game is being played in Barca's half.

Sane_Man

Smalling is the safer choice atm but I think Jones has much more potential. If he doesn't fuck up his development, I could see him becoming top 3 CBs in the world. He just has that certain something about his attitude.

If he played for anyone other than Man Utd no-one would ever say this...

I recall my good friend telling me, hyping me on varane. I couldnt believe till I saw him play for the first time. Truly a gem we got. If he continues this, easily a starter sooner or later. grow a brain mou, Varane is now and the future!!!

Now we can kick out Casillas and Ramos before it becomes a bigger cancer for the team.

Yeah, Madrid looking like the better team at the moment. Still close, but they've created more chances and like you said their high pressing means most of the game is being played in Barca's half.

We failed to many chances, as the match goes Madrid will be more tired and we'll be fucked...

pulga

Banned

Asks Mourinho to grow a brain, even when said Mourinho has given him plenty of playing time for a 19 year old defender.

#InaneTurokPosts

pulga

Banned

Sunhi! Can we get some awesome Varane gifs? He's had about 3 awesome moments, so far.

EPL GAF deserves to see.

panty

Umm nope. When Barca starts to dominate they will dominate. We just take risks and hope for the best. Even Ronnie and Özil are passing like Essien.

Top Bottom