• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Empty

quite happy with that so far. just need to be more clinical to end the game. maybe bring clevgod on for anderson at some point.

Clegg

Half time.

De Gea/Carrick howler aside, it's been a pretty decent United performance. We need to push on and kill the game now.

panty

Holy hell Real is playing badly. Assists are so crappy.

Carvalho get the fuck out

Essien get the fuck out

Varane GOD, offer new contract immediately

Alves still a massive fucking cunt

Suen

Madrid playing good so far. Lots of chances created, just need that extra push to score. Still don't trust our defense one bit though Varane is doing great. It feels so shaky. I also fucking hate when Messi takes free kicks

Suen

Essien get the fuck out

Lots of chances created though which is good to be fair. It's just that they are wasting every single one of them lol.

G-Unit

hahaha ozil dives were disgusting.

Anyway, where is my damn world class midfield... jesus wake the fuck up... put villa or alexis... iniesta as forward is doing nothing for us.

panty

Lots of chances created though which is good to be fair. It's just that they are wasting every single one of them lol.

Well I wouldn't say "lots" but we have blew all the chances. Passes aren't connecting, crosses are shit (Essien is) and everyone just looks very uptight.

FootballFan

Essien get the fuck out

Real are actually playing really well, they are pressing high and disrupting our distribution from the back. If anything it is Barcelona that are playing badly, and i could easily see us lose this game tonight.

Raptor

VARANE PLS SHOWER ME WITH YOUR SPERM I BEG YOU

Fantastic tackle!

pl4Jm.gif

I feel those missed chances will bite our ass in the second half, I sure hope we can score at least 2 goals.

But so far is seems wichever team can win this.

Nice assist from Shinji. Pity he's only getting the ball in that situation - dangerous position just outside the box - from a deflection.

We got the English Varane instead!

In fairness, Jones is having a decent run of games.

Not in the same class as Varane though.

Smalling > Jones

pulga

Banned
hahaha ozil dives were disgusting.

Anyway, where is my damn world class midfield... jesus wake the fuck up... put villa or alexis... iniesta as forward is doing nothing for us.

Says Ozil dives are disgusting.

Asks for Alexis to come in.

#BarcaFans

Woah Torres not being useless for once, good pass to Mata.

Everything balances out though, if he was actually playing like a footballer we could have had more chances/goals, he gets the ball and does nothing with it most of the time, was a nice pass though.

That being said, 7 shots, 1 from Torres (Throw-in), 1 from Mata (goal) and the other 5 were from defenders. A bit worrying.

Kaiden

Neo Member
Everything balances out though, if he was actually playing like a footballer we could have had more chances/goals, he gets the ball and does nothing with it most of the time, was a nice pass though.

That being said, 7 shots, 1 from Torres (Throw-in), 1 from Mata (goal) and the other 5 were from defenders. A bit worrying.

I wouldn't even count that Torres shot, that was NOWHERE near goal.

Suen

Can anyone remind me why the fuck Essien is playing as a defender and not a midfielder? Also take out Arbeloa, put in Marcelo and hope for the best.

Top Bottom