• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Expected to drop points tonight. Defoe has to just fuck off now for me, its crippling us. If we don't bring a striker in tomorrow we are royally fucked.

Honestly, we played like a better attacking Hodgson team for most of that match, when Arsenal were there or the taking. We didn't even try to take advantage of Santos

ShogunX

Good point. If we don't make top 4 this year, it won't be because of Liverpool.

Very true. The problem is even if you do make top 4 will Arsene address the teams glaring weaknesses in the summer?

Also Liverpool fans really need to let go of this fourth place talk. We are far too inconsistent to realistically put a good run together.

Meier

Varane living up to his FM wonderkid status. Madrid paid a shitload for him at 17 (€10m), he's paying it back in spades.

Sane_Man

I just think we're so easy to score against. Press into our players constantly and put them under a bit of pressure and we'll shit bricks and sit back, then pump ball after ball into the box and our players barely even bother to jump off the ground to defend them. Rinse and repeat and we'll lose.

Our performances have actually got worse as the season has gone on but the results have got better. Weird.

Kaiden

Neo Member
I hate when a stream goes down and it takes forever to find a backup, and then when you do, the opponent scores RIGHT as you connect.

2-1 Chelsea.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Good comeback by Arsenal. Our lack of confidence at holding a lead shone through.

An away point at Arsenal is always a good result, but we needed to win that one.

Top Bottom