• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kiraly

He's gonna score a hat trick in the 2nd leg.

viva pls

540000_10150370252099953_488139707_n.jpg

Lightning

Banned
He would be called out, yeah. But it's unwise to compare Messi to a Depor player.

Now, if Ronaldo insulted Roura, how upset would GAF be?

Hell, lets kick it up a notch. If Messi racially abused Essien, would people still brush it off?
So basically the only reason you trying to make a mountain out of nothing is because "If Ronaldo had..." you feel either bias against Ronaldo or favortism towards Messi? If Messi racially abused someone, dirty foul on someone etc.. he would get called out the same as anyone else. Only Barca fans with few exceptions here like Barca with everyone else it's open season when Barca do something wrong. The problem is calling someone a puppet or dummy is so small it's not worth talking about.

Who gives a toss about Ronaldo? He's an asshole.

So basically the only reason you trying to make a mountain out of nothing is because "If Ronaldo had..." you feel either bias against Ronaldo or favortism towards Messi? If Messi racially abused someone, dirty foul on someone etc.. he would get called out the same as anyone else. Only Barca fans with few exceptions here like Barca with everyone else it's open season when Barca do something wrong. The problem is calling someone a puppet or dummy is so small it's not worth talking about.

Who gives a toss about Ronaldo? He's an asshole.
tumblr_mh037tWFA71qdgrqao1_400.gif

Part of me wishes that for 1 month per season the current ref's rulebook would be torn up and reverted back to the 1970's style of 'acceptable'.

Flashly cunts would learn their lesson then.

'Nice stepover son, but here comes a Souness tackle'

Zabojnik

That song is ridiculously good.

BTW, call me Fry, cunt!
<3

Ah, apologies. For the record, I think your taste in TV series in fine. Some oddities here and there, but overall ... you're alright, Felipe. <3

The Americans really grew on me as the episode went on. Will watch.

pulga

Banned
You know I was thinking the same thing.

If I was Ronaldo, I would've already sent a picture of my cock resting on my abs to Wilbury.

---
Menez coming on.

Edit: Another Lucas assist? Another goal for PSG

Edit 2: WTF what the hell was that defender doing clearing the ball up to the clouds?

pulga

Banned
If PSG manages to win the CL we'll never hear the end of it from Timo. His ego will fucking explode. <3

lol, we're halfway through the season and I believe it's the first time I've seen him cheering PSG on live.

Edit: lord no, Maxwell

FootballFan

Now, if Ronaldo insulted Roura, how upset would GAF be?

Hell, lets kick it up a notch. If Messi racially abused Essien, would people still brush it off?

:lol no?? That is crazy talk man...

Ronaldo shoved Pep, that's worse than calling an assistant coach a puppet :lol. Now tell me how it wasn't a real shove, how Pep asked for it, how this and that.

He shoved him, no respect. There you go, Ronaldo beats Messi
finally

pulga

Banned
:lol no?? That is crazy talk man...

Ronaldo shoved Pep, that's worse than calling an assistant coach a puppet :lol. Now tell me how it wasn't a real shove, how Pep asked for it, how this and that.

He shoved him, no respect. There you go, Ronaldo beats Messi
finally

Pep was acting a cunt by not giving the ball back.

You guys probably made a huge deal about it, too!

Edit: Let's not forget Valdes grappling with Mou, during the sprinkler incident. Basically, everyone's a cunt. Just stop acting like Messi isn't one :lol

Fry

Ah, apologies. For the record, I think your taste in TV series in fine. Some oddities here and there, but overall ... you're alright, Felipe. <3

The Americans really grew on me as the episode went on. Will watch.

I'm definitely sticking with this show too. This and The Following are good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^To be fair, Pep deserved to be shoved. He was provoking Ronaldo.
They've been best buddies since the Ajax days. Maxwell basically follows Zlatan around and vice-versa. Maybe more that just buddies?

*zlatanpiqueton.jpg*

The same agent.

2012October31Wednesday203758mino_raiola.jpg

Empty

timurid's excitement, and the following flurry of exclamation marks and caps, at any football match is infectious. stop trying to get rid of it.

FootballFan

Plus he refused to celebrate one of their titles cos he was pissed about something.

He can be petulant.

But compared to most football players his behaviour seems to be pretty good - I think that's a fair enough assessment.

I think that was when Rijkaard left him out of the CL Final in 2006. :lol

Everyone knows Messi isn't perfect, but there are very very VERY few people in the world who would be as humble/quiet as him if they were in his position(potentially greatest player of all time, breaking all records, still only 25, 4 time player of the year etc).

Hopefully Messi puts 5 past Madrid, and celebrates each goal by spitting on the ball and booting it at

1) the crowd
2) Callejon
3) Karanka
4) Ronaldo
5) Mourinho

:lol You are too good Hitcher.

Edit: I'd rather someone tell me to fuck off a thousand times before being told I'm another man's puppet.

I now know how to get Pulga mad, call him a puppet. Nevermind a real insult, puppet hits the spot. I heard they are going to censor the word on HBO and other major networks.

<3 Pulga but you acting a bit crazy here lol.

Top Bottom