• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Daft from Perch but what a half, Chelsea haven't done much but we've looked really sharp. If Cisse was a tad more composed be would be 2 up.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zeman sacked.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO BLAME NOW?

TokiDoki

Monreal so far so good . As for Begovic making great saves , I think it is more of Ox making it easy for him . Podolski slotting in should be better .

We're such a shambles these days. In every way possible from the top down.

The tactics aren't working and Rafa won't change them. This formation is designed to be played with a defensive midfielder and 3 attacking players (plus another midfielder next to DM).

Neither Lampard or Ramires are DMs. Diame is what £3.5m release clause? Sissoko was £2m for Newcastle? Unbelievable that we got ourselves into this situation.

The 3 behind the striker don't work because Bertrand isn't a winger, Oscar doesn't do anything in the league (especially not track back) and Mata can't do everything.

We either need to play 2 strikers or do something else with the team. This isn't good enough.

We're such a shambles these days. In every way possible from the top down.

If you guys don't win anything this season you will be the first team in history to lose 8 competitions in a season.

Community shield
UEFA super cup
CL
Club world cup
PL
capital one cup
FA cup
Europa league

GorillaJu

You might mention that Ba was kicked in the nose by Coloccini while attempting to head in his rebound: that's (partly) why he missed it, but wholly why he is off. He didn't break his nose, Coloccini did. Chelsea were awarded a Torres instead of a penalty.

Lololol

The tactics aren't working and Rafa won't change them. This formation is designed to be played with a defensive midfielder and 3 attacking players (plus another midfielder next to DM).

Neither Lampard or Ramires are DMs. Diame is what £3.5m release clause? Sissoko was £2m for Newcastle? Unbelievable that we got ourselves into this situation.

The 3 behind the striker don't work because Bertrand isn't a winger, Oscar doesn't do anything in the league (especially not track back) and Mata can't do everything.

We either need to play 2 strikers or do something else with the team. This isn't good enough.
Tactics? I didn't know Rafa had tactics.

This Bertrand as a winger bollocks is starting to get on my tits.

feel

I have not, it was in truth a brilliant moment when fucking Torres managed to score against Barca, on the other hand there was 1 min left so would probably have gone through either way and it wouldn't have mattered.

He also won that corner that gave the goal in Munich, that was better.
Yeah it numerically didn't matter, but dammit if seeing the Barcelona players' faces as their hopes of a typical last minute goal win were shattered into dust wasn't the most beautiful thing.. <3 <3

Slizz

This England Scotland 6 nations rugby game is live right? If so, cool that I get it in HD seemingly out of nowhere.

Top Bottom