• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Meier

Benteke is a machine as long as I don't have him in my FPL side. For Awesome, rodvik and Wes' sake, I won't re-add him.

GorillaJu

Fucking Mata what a machine. Creates space with the back heel, runs on to the return pass, and puts in a beautiful cross without slowing down for a moment. Sexual player

Meier

OMG at that Mata goal. That was a FIFA finesse shot.

I took him out since Viva said he wasn't playing too. Walcott hasn't done shit. :(

Fry

One thing that I hate about Rafa: your team just scored, they're all celebrating and you're not, you're yelling at them instead. Fucking hell.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking Mata what a machine. Creates space with the back heel, runs on to the return pass, and puts in a beautiful cross without slowing down for a moment. Sexual player

You typed that before his goal didn't you?
3AQmK.gif

Meier

Oscar just treated Santon like a rag doll. Oscar weighs about 50 pounds soaking wet. How will he ever live that down?

deroli

Hahaha Schalke losing 1:2 against Fürth. At home, after leading 1:0 and by conceding a goal in the last minute of stoppage time. Glorious.

Top Bottom