• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Think you missed our last CL :lol

t1fU9vv.png

Worst group I've ever seen outside of Man Utd's this year tbf :p

Worst group I've ever seen outside of Man Utd's this year tbf :p

Having to play against a rich as fuck Russian team on a completely frozen pitch in Kazan was something even Barca had trouble with... Hell they were beat by them the year before (at home I believe even). Panathinaikos were pretty weak.

Messi

Brazil's new home kit is slick as fuck. It also has a great little touch you would not expect from Nike.

Brazil-2013-home-nike-football-shirt-h.jpg

Classy touch:

Brazil-2013-home-nike-football-shirt-d.jpg

Got my Preorder in. Will get Ronnie on it when I am on holidays.

Blablurn

the first 30 mins was awful from bayern. could have gone either way

I hope you'll continue to predict our wins ;)

Depends. Mainz was attacking like crazy. Which was a nice change compared to all those stupid teams who defend with 11 players. but they were done pretty quick. Surprisingly.

ShogunX

Having to play against a rich as fuck Russian team on a completely frozen pitch in Kazan was something even Barca had trouble with... Hell they were beat by them the year before (at home I believe even). Panathinaikos were pretty weak.

Greece used to be a bad place to go and try and get a result. Crazy fans creating hostile atmospheres had teams a bit shaken. Looks like the arse fell out of the league along with the country's money.

spidye

Brazil's new home kit is slick as fuck. It also has a great little touch you would not expect from Nike.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Brazil-2013-home-nike-football-shirt-h.jpg[img]

Classy touch:

[img]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/Brazil-2013-home-nike-football-shirt-d.jpg[img]

Got my Preorder in. Will get Ronnie on it when I am on holidays.[/QUOTE]

collar ruins it for me. I hate collars on football kits

The_Joker

Brazil-2013-home-nike-football-shirt-d.jpg

Got my Preorder in. Will get Ronnie on it when I am on holidays.

are these holes? doesn't it get teared up when someone grabs your shirt while running?

Timurid

XI Torino vs Sampdoria (4-2-4): Gillet; D'Ambrosio, Glik, Rodriguez, Masiello; Brighi, Gazzi; Cerci, Meggiorini, Barreto, Santana.

Same Lineup as the inter game!!! :D Hopefully, Santana doesn't pull his invisible man trick.

FORZA TOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom