• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

The_Joker

They're small and the shirt should be pretty durable. Common new trend to allow extra room for "breathing."

All the Nike shirts have them. But you don't usually get the little holes in the replica kits.

Theyre for air ventilation. Only on the real player issue ones anyways which are made from special fabric.

The holes are only on the Authentic/player kits. It's for breathability.

i mean the stars and the circles which seem to be bigger holes...not the ventilation holes :D

TokiDoki

Deserved win for us , we had been the better team . The Stoke linesman just wanted to ruin our game though . And a debut win for the new boy Monreal , well done , you are infinitely better than Santos already .

Chelsea

ihDcqYbzZ7PF.gif

"The Toons did this"

dc89

Wigan(Y), Southampton(Y), MK Dons(N), Bourenmouth(Y), AFC Wimbledon(Y), Burton(Y) - all to score

Newcastle(Y), Chelsea(Y), Ipswich(Y), Middlesbrough(N), crewe(Y), scunthorpe(N), Wigan(Y), Southampton(Y), west ham(Y), Swansea(N), Rochdale(Y), chesterfield(Y), reading(Y), Sunderland(Y) - all to score

My BTTS bets. And couple with the fact Everton drew. Well that's me done, no more monies. The WiiU is just a distant dream now.

Top Bottom