• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Such an angry poster from the offset :lol

Acts far younger than his given age would imply. Probably stems from some real life sexual inadequacy or compulsion to watch Fernando Torres 2011/12 highlights every time he needs a wank

Why would Clegg masturbate to Torres highlights?

Kyoufu

Think the poor lad expected something different from Footy Gaf. It's lighthearted in here with comments that can be brushed off yet he came in fully loaded, frustrated and full of spunk.

Yeah what happened was I made a lighthearted trolltastic comment about Liverpool fans and his bipolar disorder kicked in and hasn't worn off since. :(

It's all my fault guys.

Wilbur

Banned
Think the poor lad expected something different from Footy Gaf. It's lighthearted in here with comments that can be brushed off yet he came in fully loaded, frustrated and full of spunk.

so it does have something to do with wanking

Why would Clegg masturbate to Torres highlights?

UsiJl.gif

ShogunX

I'm not interested in starting another shit fight with a Liverpool fan.

I'd just rather you didn't insult my intelligence.

Taking yourself a little bit too seriously. Chill bro and grab yourself a freshly squeezed OJ to calm those frustrated ways.

so it does have something to do with wanking

The majority of the problems in the world can be traced back to a problem with wanking.

Hixx

Yeah what happened was I made a lighthearted trolltastic comment about Liverpool fans and his bipolar disorder kicked in and hasn't worn off since. :(

It's all my fault guys.

No actual football fan likes Newcastle or their fans to be honest.

This topic is 100% undeniable proof.

dc89

Fucking Amazon and fucking Ni No Kuni.

I signed up to be notified when they got more LE stock in, and they didn't email me. They sold the last batch in 30 minutes today priced at £55.

:( FUCK IM PISSED

ShogunX

Fucking Amazon and fucking Ni No Kuni.

I signed up to be notified when they got more LE stock in, and they didn't email me. They sold the last batch in 30 minutes today priced at £55.

:( FUCK IM PISSED

Pre order or is the game out in the UK?

ShogunX

What if he's my alt?

Something about your mums favourite song, your username, gnats and of course plenty of spunk.

I have no idea.

In other news - Chelsea look like shit despite that attacking talent.

Mostly just my own minus account and then a few other GAFers I subscribed to/befriended or whatever they call it.

Do you have that weird looking troll thing that looks like Gary Neville beating off?

Hixx

Swansea will probably score the only goal in injury time just to rub it in.

Mata run the other way where are you going

Top Bottom