• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

bjaelke

wtf west ham. Gone for 10 minutes and they've turned shit.
I haven't seen it for a while myself. Might try and google it.....

YCmhMUt.gif

Carbonox

Unrelated news - Metal Gear Rising demo is fucking amazing. God damn.

In related news, lolwestham I love how Arsenal go through these periods of just complete and utter destruction and then become shit for a few games and then dominate a team again, and so on.

Suen

Madrid back to playing crap?

If so, then good. Can't have them hitting form before the CL games.
They've created a few opportunities but it's like the whole damn defense died after Casillas got injured. Oh wait the whole defense was basically Casillas.

Bo-Locks

Every time I see Benitez in the dugout he's writing something down, even when he needs two goals with 20 mins remaining. Materazzi may be a WUM, but I don't think he's too far off the truth.

ShogunX

Carbonox

13 goals, 11 assists in 31 games including tonights

IMO that's a very good return even if his outright quality is questionable. Not many players get double figures in goals AND assists in the same season. He's bound to score and assist more this season too.

IMO that's a very good return even if his outright quality is questionable. Not many players get double figures in goals AND assists in the same season. He's bound to score and assist more this season too.
Yep.

Weird one because so often I watch him play and he just isn't helping Arsenal be effective or play well but that kind of bottom line is unquestionably good.

Kyoufu

Bro, this guy should have been our striker.

ibCbO6Emaa3de.gif

I'd love him at ChateauNeuf.

Top Bottom