• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Zabojnik

I've edited it.

iby6fI1EBcGLC1.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

A WIN

How will that work since you guys don't like Kagawa on the wings?

He's played some good football roaming from the left; always looks dangerous drifting just outside the box and his assist for Rooney last week vindicated that when he got in a central position. It's still a bit awkward given how much width is in our game but he's adjusting.

Fry

I still couldn't gif the goals from yesterday because I didn't find a good source. :/

The ESPN site didn't upload them yet, there's something wrong with it. What about that Sky sports channel on youtube limited to germans only? Did they upload it? If you could download it in 720p and send to me? :p

Zabojnik

Ahahaha, De Ceglie injured, will skip Celtic. Like fucking clockwork. Every time he's about to hit his stride (yeah, we're talking about PDC here, but still) he gets injured and has to start all over again. Let's sell him, please.

So I guess Peluso will start, with a tired and spent Asamoah 'ready' to relieve him in the second half, if need be.

Palermo are relegated... and a fucking Swedish guy looking more like a woman on my stream scored the goal.

Edit : Yes bring in the useless Kurtic, that will solve everything. Idiot.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah it was a clear penalty.
No, but hear me out. You can't deny that when it comes to sheer footballing genius, Vucinic is the superior player. I've never seen Jojo perform some of the godly passes and assists Mirko has graced us with in the last two years. Yeah, he can be infuriating at times ... just as Jovetic can be completely absent from a match, when he's not fully fit / in the right mindframe. Which is quite often, really.

I DUNNO ZABO. HE IS A STRIKER WHO DOES EVERYTHING BUT SCORE GOALS.
LLShC.gif

Top Bottom