• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

#MUFC; De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Vidic, Evans, Jones, Cleverley, Valencia, Giggs, Rooney, van Persie.

GOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Jones there purely to track Fellaini ?

And rest Carrick. Anderson looked dire against Southampton. I expect RVP and Clevgod will come off early.

Rio-Smalling against Madrid? Looks like we'll get the dream of Shinji, Nani, Rooney and RVP as our front-line too.

And rest Carrick. Anderson looked dire against Southampton. I expect RVP and Clevgod will come off early.

Rio-Smalling against Madrid? Looks like we'll get the dream of Shinji, Nani, Rooney and RVP as our front-line too.

How will that work since you guys don't like Kagawa on the wings?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I say this fully aware that I will probably regret saying it sometime in the future, but ...

Vucinic > Jovetic

tumblr_mhxg3uYL681r30r4xo1_500.gif

iby6fI1EBcGLC1.gif

Zabojnik

No, but hear me out. You can't deny that when it comes to sheer footballing genius, Vucinic is the superior player. I've never seen Jojo perform some of the godly passes and assists Mirko has graced us with in the last two years. Yeah, he can be infuriating at times ... just as Jovetic can be completely absent from a match, when he's not fully fit / in the right mindframe. Which is quite often, really.

Splatt

No, but hear me out. You can't deny that when it comes to sheer footballing genius, Vucinic is the superior player. I've never seen Vucinic perform some of the godly passes and assists Mirko has graced us with in the last two years. Yeah, he can be infuriating at times ... just as Jovetic can be completely absent from a match, when he's not fully fit / in the right mindframe. Which is quite often, really.

what

Top Bottom