• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Zabojnik

I DUNNO ZABO. HE IS A STRIKER WHO DOES EVERYTHING BUT SCORE GOALS.
LLShC.gif

Okay, but it's not like Jovetic is this infallible scoring machine. (Although I'm pretty sure that if he managed to stay injury-free and on form for 4/5ths of a season, he'd probably guarantee 15-20 goals in any top team.) And that 'everything' is exactly what our team needs, as we find out every time Vucinic is missing from the XI. All I'm saying is that I'm not sure Jovetic's goals would compensate for everything else Vucinic brings to the game. The problem is easily solved, however, if you have both. Marry, pls.

It's over, Cagliari-Milan 1-1. Too bad, we had a good chance to get closer to Lazio but we're still 3 points away. And I'm pretty sure that tonight we'll be behind Inter as well.

Shitty match all around, probably one of the worst from this year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay, but it's not like Jovetic is this infallible scoring machine. (Although I'm pretty sure that if he managed to stay injury-free and on form for 4/5ths of a season, he'd probably guarantee 15-20 goals in any top team.) And that 'everything' is exactly what our team needs, as we find out every time Vucinic is missing from the XI. All I'm saying is that I'm not sure Jovetic's goals would compensate for everything else Vucinic brings to the game. The problem is easily solved, however, when you have both. :D

Zabo, I just want to say JUVEtic, please understand.

I honestly don't think we NEED Jojo, but I don't want us to miss out on him.

Sporting´s starting eleven against Maritimo :

Rui Patrício; Joãozinho; Xandão; Miguel Lopes; Pedro Mendes; Adrien; Rinaudo; Labyad; Capel; Bruma; Wolfswinkel

I´m very excited to see Bruma starting. The kid has enormous potential, could be bigger than Nani.

Timurid

Shit we lost to udinese and our 7 game unbeaten comes to an end. Toro had a couple of chances to score, but it was overall another bad offensive performance tonight. Our defense was good after they scored. Toro need to find better attacking players. Cerci is doing all of the work everyone else was utter shit. :(

TeegsD

Sporting´s starting eleven against Maritimo :

Rui Patrício; Joãozinho; Xandão; Miguel Lopes; Pedro Mendes; Adrien; Rinaudo; Labyad; Capel; Bruma; Wolfswinkel

I´m very excited to see Bruma starting. The kid has enormous potential, could be bigger than Nani.

Of course there is a game on now as well. Fuck.

Top Bottom