• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

I think United will get shown up in the CL. So far ahead and scored over 60 goals. Must be a very poor league they're in. They obv. have some good players in their team, but I think they're having a very easy ride domestically.

image.php

I think United will get shown up in the CL. So far ahead and scored over 60 goals. Must be a very poor league they're in. They obv. have some good players in their team, but I think they're having a very easy ride domestically.

Yeah Real are doing really well in their notoriously competitive league :)

A lot of United fans think the same thing.

That's right, he did wear the number. I think Ferguson should start being a bit more selective, don't ruin the whole "7" thing at Man Utd, I think the number as a sort of mythical weight behind it.

Best, Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo. How cool is that?

Valencia was a beast last season.

K1LLER7

That's right, he did wear the number. I think Ferguson should start being a bit more selective, don't ruin the whole "7" thing at Man Utd, I think the number as a sort of mythical weight behind it.

Best, Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo. How cool is that?
Saving it for Bebe's return next season ;)

Stop with the long balls pls.

Why are we already resigned to lofting it into the 2 strikers just because Carrick isn't on the pitch?
Bloody hell, pass the ball around.

ShogunX

These 10-15 minutes spells of pressure and possession that Man Utd gift the opposition every game is going to cost them in the CL.

Top Bottom