• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Rad-

That's right, he did wear the number. I think Ferguson should start being a bit more selective, don't ruin the whole "7" thing at Man Utd, I think the number as a sort of mythical weight behind it.

Best, Cantona, Beckham, Ronaldo. How cool is that?

Valencia was amazing last season. That's the reason he got the number. He has been dog shit this season though.

dc89

If Everton had a clinical striker up front today they could be actually leading here. They've played well since going down.

Tc91

I need a new avatar, anyone want to conjure one up for me?

tumblr_m9icnuxL2E1r6g22co1_500.jpg

That one is kinda cool don't know how well it'd fit.

Either Rafael or the C celebration from Chicharito if you can find a good one :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
RVP is having a mare. Really off his game.

Even his set piece delivery has been naff.

arkon

Both sides of Utd look really disjointed right now and they're struggling to create anything at all. It's not that much better on any other day either.

That recent bit of play shows that they can create when they want to. Hardly a struggle. They're inviting pressure on and trying to counter

Empty

valencia is basically a right sided playmaker now. all he does is play in rafael, rvp and cleverly.

OH ROBIN VAN PERSIEEEEEE

arkon

RVP!

Almost cleared off the line too. United created afew good chances in the last couple of minutes and finally taken one

Top Bottom