• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Jburton

Banned
Clearly you know nothing about football.

Not surprised considering you're from Ireland and you only "support" Man United because you saw them lift a trophy while randomly changing the channel.

Go home. You're drunk.

Enough of that shit ya whiny dick.

ShogunX

Rooney with a blatant ''FUCK OFF' right at the ref and nothing......I for one am shocked.

Remember that respect campaign? What a load of fucking bollocks.

Kyoufu

It was tongue in cheek, slightly.

I forgot about Woodgate, and I thought Shearer retired much earlier.

I've supported Utd since 99, and I don't drink alcohol. Nice attempt at stereotyping though.

Nah I tell everyone they're drunk.

Admit it though. You only support them because they won a fuckload of trophies in 1999.

Dat treble.

Not one Newscastle player from the entire squad over the last 10 years would even make it onto the subs bench.

Clearly you know nothing about football.

Not surprised considering you're from Ireland and you only "support" Man United because you saw them lift a trophy while randomly changing the channel.

Go home. You're drunk.

dis banter

ipqQMVBKViuiB.gif

arkon

Fellaini is a cock. Loves to complain when he gets a little nudge but doesn't half dish it out. All over Evans there

confuziz

Banned
Ligue 1 will have the most different league winners in the last 10 years when PSG will win it this year. (6)

Bordeaux, Lille, Montpellier, Lyon, Marseille, (PSG)

Ok, real talk time, all the stuff about United's players getting into
Barca/Real/Dortmund
got me thinking about United after Fergie. Right now the squad isn't that special and yet they are on course to comfortably take they're 20th title. There is a fair amount of youth in the squad that in my opinion, don't have the individual quality that I'd expect in a team that is running away with the title. Man U don't have the best squad but they are the best team, and I think you have to attribute that to Fergie.

Now, when he goes where how will that team preform? If Fergie had retired at the end of last season would United be 12 points clear right now? I don't think so. Will a lesser manager (and no matter who it is they will be a lesser manager) be able to compete with the spending power of City and Chelsea. At the very least I expect the title race to be much closer.

Top Bottom