• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Tc91

Weve totally shut them down.

This is one of our best performances this season. In total control.

But 8 mins left now. We know what happened last year. Touch wood.

Haven't really watched much of the second half been a little boring. Jones had Fellaini in his pocket in the first half.

Are there GIF's of the two goals out and about?

8461024937_8a5021e790_o.gif

8462223384_7c651a6304_o.gif

Empty

twelve.

professional performance; we defended well, shut down their main threat and had enough going forwards to see them off. encouraging for the bernabeu.

That game felt like 2 team going through the motions tbh. Everton seemed semi-satisfied with a smallish defeat, Man Utd obviously happy to go through the game in second gear

Shitty Sunday, AND IT WAS LIVE!

arkon

Job done for united.

I thought Everton might push them a bit towards the end, but the game pretty much petered out.

I hope Rooney and RVP will be fresh enough for Wednesday night. Put in so much effort today, Rooney especially. He's so valuable to the team, played left wing for 60 mins seamlessly.

Giggs was also really good today. No idea how he does it.

K1LLER7

I hope Rooney and RVP will be fresh enough for Wednesday night. Put in so much effort today, Rooney especially. He's so valuable to the team, played left wing for 60 mins seamlessly.

Giggs was also really good today. No idea how he does it.
Vidic was immense too. Would be hard to drop him against Madrid.

WJD

Get innnnn. Really happy with that second half performance - completely solid and shut down Everton's main threats completely.

Rafael and Vidic my standouts.

Jensen

Title race is over, United do still have City, Arsenal and Chelsea left to play but two of those games will be at Old Trafford.

Top Bottom