• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

spidye

lol

MjwexbS.jpg

:p

you jinxed it. you guys have the hsv pest now

Clegg

Well, as a DMC fan, I'll just say that I was turned off by them rebooting the franchise in the first place. With that as the premise to build the game around, they then put Ninja Theory on it. I've not enjoyed one of their games to date, and I'm not going to put money down on trying out their latest venture so soon. I chose to ignore the game and play other games I was more interested in. That doesn't mean I'll never play it. I think that's a reasonable stance to take.

There's nothing wrong with your stance. It's the DMC fans that trash the game despite never playing it that annoy me.

And despite the new game actually being good they won't change their minds. It's still shit and they'll never play it and they're using sales figures to back up their point on the games quality.

Bo-Locks

I said a few weeks ago when De Gea and the defence fucked up and we conceded such a soft goal that I'd be livid if we did the same against Madrid. Sorry, Celtic fans. They have started well, too.

arkon

There's nothing wrong with your stance. It's the DMC fans that trash the game despite never playing it that annoy me.

And despite the new game actually being good they won't change their minds. It's still shit and they'll never play it and they're using sales figures to back up their point on the games quality.

I get that. Certain sections of the fanbase have acted like twats. Just don't think it is representative of all of them.

LegoArmo

Elbowed Commons?

Celtic are all over them, that's all the possesion Juve have had, that goal, and it was terrible defending.

Still an outside chance.

Top Bottom