• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

When they find somebody to sell the current ground to.

Nowhere close to having the cash. They are like €300 mil in debt

Ouch. So they're basically fucked unless they find a sugar-daddy or someone to share stadiums with so they can raise the cash to finish the stadium and move in?

Am I right in thinking the entire frame of the new stadium is done, and just needs seats/furnishings/pitch/electrics etc installed?

Messi

Ouch. So they're basically fucked unless they find a sugar-daddy or someone to share stadiums with so they can raise the cash to finish the stadium and move in?

Am I right in thinking the entire frame of the new stadium is done, and just needs seats/furnishings/pitch/electrics etc installed?

They need a sugar daddy and to sell the current stadium. The tv deal in Spain has them royally fucked like most of the clubs in Spain.

mellz

I know all about that beautiful Celtic atmosphere.

yLfgX.png

<3

Well PSG should win so good luck.

Damn. You know Lustig is playing? He cannot defend.

FootballFan

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!
Une grande réunion
Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qqd6T_A9LY

BEST post in this thread.

:')

Clegg

DMC fans are the worst. They bitched about Ninja Theory making the game even though it was more than obvious that Capcom had no idea what to do with the franchise.

Then a good game is made but they won't buy it because it doesn't meet their warped standards for DMC. Only 2 of the 4 Capcom developed games were any good to begin with.

FootballFan

Not sure if I told you on twitter Messi but I basically went to the hotel they were staying at by the stadium to see if they would be ok with photos, and to say hello real quick. I dream of meeting Messi, Mata, Lampard, Ronaldinhio…I’d love to meet Cristiano even!

Cristiano would tell you to fuck off. Unless you told him you were a reporter that has the power to vote at the Ballon d'Or ceremony.

You have abso...

No. No. I won't.

DAMN YOU FOOTBALLFAN

:lol it would have been good there tbh, because it's true.

I'm not sure why but knocking Mr. Drippy over is still the most satisfying thing in any game ever, despite having done it at least a 100 times now.

:looooool I always knock him over and try and run as fast as I can to get away from him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BC7MpHHCIAI3YwQ.jpg:large[IMG]

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Valencia XI vs PSG: Guaita, Pereira,Rami, Costa, Guardado, Parejo, Tino Costa, Banega; Jonas, Feghouli, Soldado[/QUOTE]

Feghouli and Tino Costa will rip you apart. Sorry Timu.

Blablurn

i love the cl theme ;_; even with the bad memories ;__;

i have to admit, everytime i watched a CL game of the bayern i felt a lil sad we didnt win it last year :(

DMC fans are the worst. They bitched about Ninja Theory making the game even though it was more than obvious that Capcom had no idea what to do with the franchise.

Then a good game is made but they won't buy it because it doesn't meet their warped standards for DMC. Only 2 of the 4 Capcom developed games were any good to begin with.

We're seeing the same shite with this new Tomb Raider game. People are desperate for it to fail, and the same people will whinge about the volatility of the games market

Messi

It was also clear that Capcom had no intention of making it themselves. Would DMC fans have preferred no new DMC to what ninja theory did.

I always find this line of reasoning to be bullshit, its clear Capcom farmed this out because the team was busy with Dragon Dogma and they wanted that western influence.

And while the game is decent the combat is waay inferior to DMC 4.

Top Bottom