• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good goal.

I wish Juve would stop being such dicks on the corners though.

Into

That is what you get for spending entire game complaining about calls and not actual focusing on playing football.

2-0, Celtic is out if this result stands, they wont get anything in Italy

AndresON777

shooting blanks
conte.jpg

This has been a true disgrace

InB4 their fans come in posting extreme pics with zoomed in bits showing Juve deserved 4 penalties and Celtic were beating their players off the camera.
Gif on the last page. Watch Brown's foot. There's a reason Licht lashed out.

Wrapping players in the box is something every team does. Standing on player's feet off the ball is not.

pulga

Banned
lol I love how everyone is calling Juve out, but no one says anything of the Celtic's thuggery? They're both being cunts.

Tc91

Well, Celtic haven't really been much of a threat...

Because Lichtsteiner has wanted Hooper's shirt all night. Can't keep his hands off him.

The ref has had no balls whatsoever, if he's booking him for holding in the box why isn't he producing a 2nd yellow for the same offence? It's because it results in a red. That isn't the rules and this ref is a cunt.

Juventus have played it well though no doubt about it.

Clegg

Hooper put his hands in Licht's face at two corners, and Brown trod on his foot. Don't embarrass yourself.

Class wins out.

Because Lichsteiner was all over him like a bad rash. At least one penalty denied for Celtic this evening.

From tonights display class and Juventus don't go together.

Meier

Poop. Looks like I should have switched to Schweini after all. Oh well.. if they can keep this up, I'll get 4 points for Pirlo.

Top Bottom