• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Celtic 0-2 Juventus

untitled-7kjy8m.gif
untitled-8cnx8x.gif

Why's the guy with sub-board so happy?

JUEFA indeed

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Samaras was playing Celtic would have won this game.

Edit; Ambrose you fucking twonk

Zabojnik

Because Lichsteiner was all over him like a bad rash. At least one penalty denied for Celtic this evening.

From tonights display class and Juventus don't go together.

Go home, you're drunk. What penalty? We lowered ourselves to their level and beat them. And somehow we're the thugs? Fuck off.

Into

Buried

Technique, class and skill wins the game. Tough Celtic really showed some desire early on but that just evaporated and turned into frustration and blatant diving

Because Lichsteiner was all over him like a bad rash. At least one penalty denied for Celtic this evening.

From tonights display class and Juventus don't go together.
You're defending a deliberate stamp because of some pushing and shoving. Think on it.

Ambrose's header was the only clear chance they had inside the box. Celtic huffed and puffed and did nothing.

Timurid

@Joey7Barton
Italians bending, twisting, manipulating the rules of the game. The continental teams are experts at this. Gutted for Celtic. Deserved more

:lol :lol :lol

Clegg

Go home, you're drunk. What penalty? We lowered ourselves to their level and beat them. And somehow we're the thugs? Fuck off.

Use both your eyes.

Your analysis is appallingly biased. I couldn't give two fucks about this game before kick-off but what Juventus have done this evening is shocking.

Moobabe

Buried

Technique, class and skill wins the game. Tough Celtic really showed some desire early on but that just evaporated and turned into frustration and blatant diving

It's almost like the Juve fans in here are BEGGING us to hate them. No words fellas.

Suen

So if PSG keep the current score Valencia need to score three goals in the second leg shile not letting one single goal in? Yeah sure, you had a nice CL run Valencia, time to focus on La Liga to ensure a fourth spot on the table at least.

When you're blaming your defeat on players holding at corners and not the fact you shipped three goals from about as many chances while making exactly one at the other end...

LegoArmo

When you're blaming your defeat on players holding at corners and not the fact you shipped three goals from about as many chances while making exactly one at the other end...

I don't think anyone is blaming the defeat on that. I just expected better from Juventus. I guess I was wrong to think they were one of the few classy Italian teams.

Top Bottom