• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Linius

Was wiping my arse a few minutes ago and after a long and tough battle the toilet paper slowly started to turn redder and redder each wipe. I think I'm going to die

Good night

gKvtot0.jpg

Hixx

I fucking knew the Mags would fuck up my bet. Cisse missed a fucking SITTER last kick. Bale scores a freekick last second.

Fml

Wilbur

Banned
BAAAALLLLLEEEEEEEE FUCKKKK YEAHHHHHHH

I was like this! Pulling for them massively, my AVB love conquers all.

Bale's come on massively this season. Always thought the hype was too much but he's winning games single handedly right now, and in a talented squad as well.

I was like this! Pulling for them massively, my AVB love conquers all.

Bale's come on massively this season. Always thought the hype was too much but he's winning games single handedly right now, and in a talented squad as well.
I really like Spurs.

AVB, Bale and Holtby. Boss.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is there any way Spurs can keep him?

Yes? If you don't have £60m you can't buy him. I think Bale likes playing at Spurs and with a long contract, he will give us one more season if we get CL.

Gallas was excellent today. Need to start Holtby now though, Deuce is a grafter but he doesn't have the technique for a no 10. Better as a sub who can sniff out a scrapy goal.

Top Bottom