• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

FootballFan

ibwGlB8yaTthEj.gif

Anyone else not able to stop watching this... it's mesmerising. So good.

Wilbur

Banned
Di Maria's very good to be honest, whoever profits from him leaving to make space for Bale will be getting a hell of a player.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think Real will pay the money.

If they do I have no problem with it, as much as well miss him. As with Modric though, I do think Bake and Levy will agree to see out one more season before selling him.

Bo-Locks

Bale gets even more dip on the ball than Ronaldo because he down't hit them as hard. He's able to literally get it over the wall and then bounce before the goal line, which deceives the keeper. Brilliant technique.

Dibbz

That Real, Spurs partnership. To be honest Real might be better buying a decent fucking striker but a welsh version of CR7 ain't too bad.

Zabojnik

The Gladbach match? It's just that apparently some Italian teams can't adjust the dirtyness to pan-European levels in comparison to Serie A. The amount of that bs in Serie A games is staggering. Juve's Lichtsteiner had a similar problem vs. Celtic.

If by similar you mean 'not similar at all', then yes, it was similar. So tired of this bullshit.

FootballFan

That's true, Messi prefers diagonal ones.

That is true.

Pour out some liquor for Villa, he has had a pretty tough season.

Wonder how Messi will put Deulofeu into the line-up. Villa isn't staying, Neymar might be coming but Deulofeu seems more likely I think.

Tc91

I should just go for it next time I think about a bet like that. As soon as I saw the red card I was instantly put off by it. :(

FootballFan

<3 <3 <3, Falcao got a carded for being a little bitch too.

Don't forgot the "shit first touch, nearly fall over, cannon into top corner" Roman Pavlyuchenko!

I always believed in the RPL and believed you.

These non-believers will see the truth one day. Spartak vs Zenit 2015 CL final.

Top Bottom