• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

If Lewa is suspended and Schieber is suspended, who will play in the front for Dortmund ?

Reserves player Bajner, but it's much more likely that we'll play a Barca-esque 4-3-3 with Reus or Götze up front.

/Kuba is kinda reverting returning to being his former, shitty self :(
//thank you, based Rode.
Man, I hope we don't lose this game.

Randdalf

Oldham will now start time wasting like they did against Liverpool. Every foul will be a crippling injury, every throw in the ball will take ages to retrieve, every goal kick will require a 100m runup. It will be glorious.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
haha. You can't take it seriously. Otherwise, people like me would've started a war with half of footy gaf. :p

I dunno Melo, it seemed like everyone wanted a penalty on Lichtsteiner when the ball wasn't even in play.

bjaelke

Small clubs always raise their game for the cup, so wouldn't write Everton off yet

NJX1p5K.png

Tc91

Alan Wake is very good if you've not played it already.

I played it briefly, didn't get far so I think I'll play that later on.

A few games got mentioned the other day in this thread which I haven't played, Xenoblade is 1 and Red Dead Redemption. Might try find a cheap copy somewhere.

Malaga are like Chelsea with Piazon/Isco/Portillo on. Worse version of Hazard/Oscar/Mata.

But at least Saviola, Baptista and Santa are all better than Torres lol.

My grandma who has a serious foot problem these days is better than Torres

Edit: What a goal that freekick would have been

Top Bottom