• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

5QuYS17.png

(and yeah, Barbara Belusconi has become a football manager)

Suen

Didn't know Barca B are playing too.

1-0 already. And of course Deulofeu scored. :D

There was a match between Barca B and Real Madrid Castilla not that many weeks ago. Pretty large audience for the match if you consider the league. Real Madrid sucks even in Liga Adelante, staying in Barca B's shadow even there. I remember Morata playing in that match, looked really unhappy :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just cause I live here doesn't mean I'm from here. :p

Pulga's jealousy is spreading through Juve-GAF.

Jealousy of what? He supports REAL MADRID, and Barca will (and forever) be in their shadow, despite recent successes.

32 titles and 9 CL titles, chew on that for a while.

FootballFan

Barca have started the player poaching tactics.

Adriano - "De Gea is a great keeper" this is where it starts.

Jealously of what? He supports REAL MADRID, and Barca will (and forever) be in their shadow, despite recent successes.

32 titles and 9 CL titles, chew on that for a while.

His grandparents weren't even born yet when Madrid won more than half of that.

Dat Jealousy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also, Aston Villa (Wes), I look forward to seeing your team languish in the Championship. I'll be here, dancing on your fucking grave.

Tc91

Sounds like Zaha had a brilliant game.

3 assists today

Palace boss Ian Holloway: "
"Wilfried Zaha today with the England manager watching him - Gracious me. His decision making, his weight of pass was as good as he's played for me.

"He is as good as any chef I've seen. He can roast people."

Bumhead

Banned
Oh there's football on?

Today is a good day, aside from no Wednesday match and doing overtime. My wife is away at her parents with our daughter so I'm going to flake out on the sofa, watch the game, stick a pizza in and then play System Shock 2 or The Witcher 2 later.

Hnnng.

Arnie

Oh there's football on?

Today is a good day, aside from no Wednesday match and doing overtime. My wife is away at her parents with our daughter so I'm going to flake out on the sofa, watch the game, stick a pizza in and then play System Shock 2 or The Witcher 2 later.

Hnnng.

TOP EVENING

I'm throwing a pizza in later, one of those nice takeaway Chicago Towns with tomato in the crust. Job searching later, graduate schemes and whatnot, as well as Football Manager.

Pumped for two 11 a side matches, Liverpool, and Destiny reveal tomorrow.

arkon

Oh there's football on?

Hnnng.

Sounds magical.

Bumhead

Banned
TOP EVENING

I'm throwing a pizza in later, one of those nice takeaway Chicago Towns with tomato in the crust. Job searching later, graduate schemes and whatnot, as well as Football Manager.

I contemplated a Chicago Town but cheaped out with a Tesco's own meat feast. I hope the meat is horse.

Sounds magical.

Made even more so by how fucking rare these sort of nights are nowadays. I'm going to savor it.

Tc91

Oh there's football on?

Hnnng.

TOP EVENING

Pizza all round then. I've got a Chicken and Pesto pizza express for later. Just need something to play.

FM/Alan Wake/Dead Space 2 maybe?

Clegg

Wenger: "16 yrs without losing to lower lg opposition (in FA Cup) is very good."

Arsene is really grasping at straws now.

Top Bottom