• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Linius

Lol, some Dutch douchebag had sex on the roof of a building and had it taped with his phone. Somehow his phone uploads stuff he tapes automatically to his dropbox which appeared to be open. So all his friends downloaded his video and now it's on the world wide web :lol

I6yCwl1.jpg

pulga

Banned
Jealousy of what? He supports REAL MADRID, and Barca will (and forever) be in their shadow, despite recent successes.

32 titles and 9 CL titles, chew on that for a while.

Hadn't seen this <3 yogurt <3

It's where their inferiority complex comes from, years of childhood bullying and being reminded so far behind us they'll always be. The recent success has gone to their heads, they ignore/forget how short lived it will be.

Arnie

I made another bet earlier.

PSV to win tonight
Real Madrid to win both halves
Bayern to beat Arsenal
Barca to beat Milan

Staked £1.55. Returns £15

I've got:

Chelsea to beat Brentford (home)
City to beat Leeds (home)
United to beat Reading (home)
Bayern to beat Arsenal (away)
Malaga to beat Porto (away)

£2 wins £27.

I like that. It's sad though when we get to the point of betting against our own teams :( lol

Defend them to others? Declare your hope for a win? Yes and yes.

When you have to put money on it? Fuck that. Put money on them to lose!

I just can't see us winning at all tomorrow. Its all set up for a repeat of the West Brom game, except Swansea will obviously be a lot more adventurous. And it'll soften the blow a bit when we drop points

edit-FUCK. Forgot to add City and Chelsea to it :(

Gotta love the new tech we have now

I'll share a story my brother told me once.

There was this girl he knew back from school who had a reputation. She accidentally uploaded a video on Facebook for all her family and friends to see. If that wasn't bad enough, the specific clip showed the guy shooting his load in her mouth and then onto the family photo frame - this entire scene happened in her parents bedroom.

Linius

I'll share a story my brother told me once.

There was this girl he knew back from school who had a reputation. She accidentally uploaded a video on Facebook for all her family and friends to see. If that wasn't bad enough, the specific clip showed the guy shooting his load in her mouth and then onto the family photo frame - this entire scene happened in her parents bedroom.

Oh wow :lol

Why are the girls always topless in God of War games?! lol

I always feel uncomfortable with those bits. They seem more immature and pandering to the pubescant crowd than the hyperviolence

Forgetting to put City and Chelsea on has cost me a potential £60 return. Guessing there's no way of changing a bet once its been placed on bet365?

spidye

lolololol
another chapter in the most ridiculous transfer story in recent history

watzke(dortmund's president) said bayern should publicly declare if they have any interest in lewandowski or not

now the funny part is all the latest rumors say bayern and dortmund already have made the deal and just wait for the cup match to make it public.

so that makes me think of three possibilities
1)watzke is an idiot and has no idea
2)there was never an offer for lewandowski
3)that is all a big ruse for the media from both of them and wait until the cup match to go public with the transfer

I'll go with 3 and watzke is still an idiot

Top Bottom