• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

lolololol
another chapter in the most ridiculous transfer story in recent history

watzke(dortmund's president) said bayern should publicly declare if they have any interest in lewandowski or not

now the funny part is all the latest rumors say bayern and dortmund already have made the deal and just wait for the cup match to make it public.

so that makes me think of three possibilities
1)watzke is an idiot and has no idea
2)there was never an offer for lewandowski
3)that is all a big ruse for the media from both of them and wait until the cup match to go public with the transfer

I'll go with 3 and watzke is still an idiot

Well, you might want to check those rumors again. It only vaguely says "the parties have reached an agreement" while Sport1 says "it's not clear yet if he joins this summer or next year". Just another bullshit "exclusive" story if you ask me, they know nothing more than everyone else. Lewy more than likely agreed a deal with Bayern and that's it.

And like I said yesterday, at this point, with all the media shit going on, why would either side want to keep that shit going if it's really done? Because of the cup match? That's hilarious, what would it possibly change?

Also, Watzke isn't our president and hardly an idiot.

Edit: Well could be that Bayern is scared as fuck of playing against us in the cup and thus wants to keep the move silent for damage control after the cup loss :D

Fry

Buffon or Casillas?

ibyLwkRt7QqLR4.jpg

I was eating dinner, but apparently the Pirlo blood on Totti's boot supercharged his shot somehow?

FUCK FIGC ALWAYS

pirlon.jpg

So wait, who paid for this ref to keep Totti on the field? I can't keep up.

Fry

Going from saying Buffon is the best keeper in the world to saying he's an ugly cunt and has powerful sperm.

Neogaf ®

Top Bottom