• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Hixx

has anyone here went back to college at an older age? I want to go back do different stuff but I'm 22. There would be people in the classes who werent alive when Pulp Fiction was released.

But I really want to do it :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
has anyone here went back to college at an older age? I want to go back do different stuff but I'm 22. There would be people in the classes who werent alive when Pulp Fiction was released.

Who gives a fuck about other people?

And 22 is ridiculously young.

Do it! I have no idea why it would effect anything.

Wilbur

Banned

A fair amount of people on my course are older. My best friend is 23. Don't let it stop you brah

felialois20

Neo Member

I was 4 months old when pulp fiction came out... Wow

I'm one of the youngest in my classes at the age of 22 (23 tomorrow, i expect presents), went back after dropping out of 3d design a few years ago.

Hixx

It's never too late, they say.

when it stops being free its too late

Do it! I have no idea why it would effect anything.

A fair amount of people on my course are older. My best friend is 23. Don't let it stop you brah
Who gives a fuck about other people?

And 22 is ridiculously young.

Me as I am the epitome of cool but these new young things might not see it that way with their Harlem Shakes which aren't really Harlem Shakes and their obsession with flossies.

you should go to uni hixx, i hear they are very liberal in regards to male grooming.

My local college does have a built in hairdresser/barber place. You may have found my new calling in life.

I was 4 months old when pulp fiction came out... Wow

but have you seen it

If you haven't you might as well be still in the womb

arkon

I went back when I was 23. Also met someone on the course who was 26 in the first year.

Just do it!

That Crysis 3 trailer is embarassing. Why the fuck would you not use gameplay footage from such a good-looking game, instead opting to highlight the shitty character/enemy designs with late 90s CGI

That Crysis 3 trailer is embarassing. Why the fuck would you not use gameplay footage from such a good-looking game, instead opting to highlight the shitty character/enemy designs with late 90s CGI

Crysis has been heading in a terrible direction ever since the first was released. First one was a good game where you could see lots of potential for the future, the whole city setting now just doesn't work at all and it's just not fun to play, it's only really good for looking pretty.

I want to improve my GCSEs, didn't do well in them first time around and when I retook my English and Maths I somehow got worse results :lol

So how would I go about doing this?

Top Bottom