• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

is Izmailov retired or what?

Nah, he played in pre-Euro friendly year. Hasn't been called up by Capello. Honestly I agree, no need to try to rely on a player who is hurt all the time and and won't be starting for his club. Plus Capello doesn't like creative, attacking players.

3Sixty

Boruc was always the more talented goalie, but mentally he was unstable. Szczesny has been screwing up again and making mistakes aswell and Artur will get another shot. Like you said, recently he's been playing well again and Fornalik said that he believes people mature and learn from their mistakes. Polish press believed he was a bad influence on the chemistry in the locker room.

Fair enough, when we first got Boruc he looked like he spent the entire summer in McDonalds but he is getting back to full fitness now.

Hope he does well.

heckfu

Banned
Welcome :D

Debuchy is starting instead of Sagna. Last minute change there. Poor Sagna.

It's time for Sagna to step aside. Love the guy but Debuchy is a brilliant footballer and after the France-Italy game I was ready for him to be a permanent staple to the squad.

faridmon

Nah, he played in pre-Euro friendly year. Hasn't been called up by Capello. Honestly I agree, no need to try to rely on a player who is hurt all the time and and won't be starting for his club. Plus Capello doesn't like creative, attacking players.

Well, lets see how Porto improves him as a player.

Kyoufu

It's time for Sagna to step aside. Love the guy but Debuchy is a brilliant footballer and after the France-Italy game I was ready for him to be a permanent staple to the squad.

I hope Sissoko is as impressive in his new role as he was for us against Villa and Chelsea.

So much hype for a friendly. What the hell is wrong with me?

edit: Debuchy is not starting. Error from these journalists.

CrunchyB

Netherlands - Italy

I'm afraid we're going to get crushed :( Some young guys with talent, but too little international experience, interland or club. Except Van Persie, of course.

a8400bb1-0112-4a0d-8737-8e80a13673c3_veldje_opstelling_ned-ita.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
There's always a few cunts who don't shut up during a silence. Embarrassing.

Top Bottom