• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

MiKeD

Banned
Hearing Szcencencneey has been dropped for Boruc :lawl

Fornalik will let anyone play and bench anyone who's screwing around. Poland finally might have another coach since Leo who will actually give anyone a fair chance. Very 'lawl'worthy.

faridmon

We missed an open goal. The keeper fumbled from an easy cross from Riise and the guy (not sure who was that, Braaten?) stumbled on the ball for a free kick...

We are rubbish. RUBBISH

heckfu

Banned
Hey guys, was directed over here to post and figured I'd say hello before I started (hopefully) posting with some regularity.

I'm from the US, favorite club is Marseille and definitely a fan of the French national team. I hate I have to miss the FRA-GER game today but hopefully I'll be able to follow along at work by reading the thread. Happy watching!

Russia line up: Akinfeev, Anyukov, Ignashevich, Berezutski, Yeschenko, Denisov, Shirokov, Failzulin, Bystrov, Zhirkov, Kerzhakov.

Good to see Zhirkov back.

3Sixty

Fornalik will let anyone play and bench anyone who's screwing around. Poland finally might have another coach since Leo who will actually give anyone a fair chance. Very 'lawl'worthy.

Have you seen Boruc play lately?

(Though he has been decent last few games)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey guys, was directed over here to post and figured I'd say hello before I started (hopefully) posting with some regularity.

I'm from the US, favorite club is Marseille and definitely a fan of the French national team. I hate I have to miss the FRA-GER game today but hopefully I'll be able to follow along at work by reading the thread. Happy watching!

Welcome!

I like Marseille because you had Didier Deshchamps
3AQmK.gif
and you knocked Inter out

Fuck PSG

3Sixty

So basically you're a Newcastle fan.

faridmon

Norway would have won if they started Forren.

Would not made a diffidence. Our attack was too stale and errors made us concede the goals. Those were Arsena-lisque

Also, he played the entirety of the second half and never made dent. You have a flop in your hand, buddy!

3Sixty

Would not made a diffidence. Our attack was too stale and errors made us concede the goals. Those were Arsena-lisque

Also, he played the entirety of the second half and never made dent. You have a flop in your hand, buddy!

Bullshit, he's the next Claus.

arkon

Hello there.

MiKeD

Banned
Have you seen Boruc play lately?

(Though he has been decent last few games)

Boruc was always the more talented goalie, but mentally he was unstable. Szczesny has been screwing up again and making mistakes aswell and Artur will get another shot. Like you said, recently he's been playing well again and Fornalik said that he believes people mature and learn from their mistakes. Polish press believed he was a bad influence on the chemistry in the locker room.

Wes

venison crêpe

Welcome to the party.

Kyoufu

Welcome :D

Debuchy is starting instead of Sagna. Last minute change there. Poor Sagna.

Top Bottom