• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Bo-Locks

I'm just glad the Gerrard-Lampard axis is finally coming to an end. Truly awful. Just retire from international duty and extend your club careers, already. Everybody wins.

Suarez playing well up front. As good as Sturridge has been, I already miss watching Suarez playing up there. His all-round performances haven't been great in the last 3 games

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh by the way, send your congrats to Fady via twitter or PM, he got engaged!

and she's a Juventina, god help him

Denmark already behind against Macedonia lol

iBUYoqqksyXYm.gif

faridmon

So...are saying that Norway somehow didn't deserve to be seeded in pot 1 for these World Cup qualifiers, lol?

To be fair, we did pretty well before that qualifiers beating Germany among others and haven't lost for 11 games in a row. Now we are just pure shit.

faridmon

We also have bunch of Nanis who can't cross for shit. Riise is still as shit as ever, and we are missing a command in the midfield. I wish Martin Anderson wasn't old now :(

LegoArmo

Like the England line up. Probably the strongest they have.

The Scotland line up on the other hand... bit weak, but we'll see.

faridmon

We are getting better. Had a good chance where their keeper had an amazing reflex to save it and Ukraine should have a red there.

LegoArmo

Is there a difference between Scotland's best team and average team?

No, should just start the young players and prepare for the future. There's definitely some talent there.

I mean, at best, it could be a mid table Premier League side, I just don't want to see negative football, setting out to defend, but having shit defenders is not smart. The talent is in the top third.

Top Bottom