• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

choodi

Banned
Right, ASOIAF GAF.

It's time to download book 3 on my Kindle. Now I see here that this book is split into two parts. I can either buy both parts or I can buy the complete book. Price is negligible.

Is there any pros or cons?!

On kindle? Just buy the complete version

FootballFan

tumblr_memib6da541rdg85uci.gif

lol. Bozo Brazil dross standing there while Neymar fools around.

How we supposed to take this shit seriously ?

:lol I like Neymar but that sort of shit is ridiculous.

Pepe/Puyol/Evans/Chiellini/Hummels would be all over him.

lol, just beat my brother 7-0 by virtue of two missed sitters and 3 reds. He committed 4 fouls, 2 of which were yellows for henry, the others straigth reds for Chamberlain and Senderos. Suso scored a hatrick and only got 6/10 for his match rating, whereas Sterling raped Llunjberg, who missed a sitter and still got 7.5.

I fucking love PES6 #brokenrecord

A few of the goals were hilariously poor

Gambit

I'd buy a Wii U if Nintendo gave Link or Mario a beard.

Mario already has a glorious mustache!

SkyItalia is saying Lewandowski is to go to Bayern.

Despite the Pep saga I remain unconvinced, especially with new rumours popping up daily. Having said that, Lewandowski would be welcome. Although I'd feel bad for poor Claudio. Come on, Sammer. Give him one more season!

Blablurn

Mario already has a glorious mustache!

SkyItalia is saying Lewandowski is to go to Bayern.

Despite the Pep saga I remain unconvinced, especially with new rumours popping up daily. Having said that, Lewandowski would be welcome. Although I'd feel bad for poor Claudio. Come on, Sammer. Give him one more season!
And skyItalia is always right. Munich welcomes you, Lewa.

Still don't know how seriously to take these Lewa News.
Sky Italia is usually credible (isn't it?), but how are Bayern going to get rid of Gomez?

Blablurn

DerZuhälter;47328185 said:
Sky Italia is usually credible (isn't it?), but how are Bayern going to get rid of Gomez?

I'm sure there are enough teams in Europe who would gladly buy a player like Gomez.

Fry

DerZuhälter;47328185 said:

They shouldn't. He's waaay more proven than Mandzukic.

The day Mandzukic comes second to Messi in the Champions League top scorer charts, twice, you call me.

dc89

Manchester-Citys-Carlos-T-008.jpg

Happy Birthday Carlos! 29 today. Wait... if it's CT32's birthday that means it's CR7's birthday. And if it's CR7's birthday that means...

It's my birthday tomorrow!!!

Top Bottom