• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

Tell me how it's not a vicious cycle. Console wars are pathetic and the cheerleaders that are re enacting the same bullshit that has been around since console wars were a thing is hilarious.

It's not just hype either.

1- Its fun to watch. And makes more sense than football rivalries tbh
2- I thought you meant the cycle of console releases, rather than the reactions to them :)

"hhhnnnnggggg"
"LAST GUARDIAN"
"uNCHARTED."
"NAUGHTY GODS!"
"OOMMMGGGG1111!!"
"kILLZONE!"
"KIILLZZONE!"
"fINAL FANTASY 7"
"FINAL FANTASY VERSUS xIII!"
"dat grafix!"

*NeoGAF server slowdowns and crashes*

"Sony wins nextgen!"
"Nintendo DDOOOMMMMMMMEEEDDDD!"
"m$ IS FUCKED!"

New thread started by Wario64, titled - "So, who's trading in their WiiU for a PS4?"
Perfect.

Scum

nonchalantly ignoring the admirational posts.

lol

Scum please post that on gaming side if you haven't already

Give me a sec. Off to the PS Meeting trailer I go. :p

Real question is how many of those promises and announcements made tonight will either be broken or turn out to be bullshit within 12 months?

I'm willing to be on a Feb/March 2014 launch for Europe and then the bitching will ensue.

Bo-Locks

And some people have the gall to call Man Utd boring... Admittedly I've only been watching this game out of the corner of my eye, but Barca look boring and Milan look dangerous, which was the way I expected things to go.

Fintan

Surprised by how well Milan are coping with Barca. They don't look too threatening right now. Hopefully they can keep it up, and score themselves.

Scum

Actually thinking about it maybe you shouldn't. They might take it the wrong way. It's so easy to get banned on gaming side.

I'm leeching off an unsecured WiFi connection and it's slow as hell anyway. I'll probably get lynched if I posted it. lol

bjaelke

And some people have the gall to call Man Utd boring... Admittedly I've only been watching this game out of the corner of my eye, but Barca look boring and Milan look dangerous, which was the way I expected things to go.

"Boring" isn't an exclusive label. You're both boring sides to watch. Better?

Makes more sense than football rivalries? What? That makes zero sense.

No biggie

I spent a lot of money on my PS3, I needed it to succeed to make my investment worth it. Console wars are basically people trying to convince themselves and others that they backed the right horse, with the knowledge that present success leads to future games worth playing

I've spent fuck all on LFC, and whether we succeed or fail, logically it should mean nothing to me. I have nothing to do with the club past supporting them. From any reasonable perspective, there is no reason to be desperate for one club to win over another past a dislike of the way they and their fans act

Linius

I love it how Milan supporters are cheering when Barca makes a mistake while their team are the fucking cowards in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom