• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Yeah we should start using the exact same kit every season like Madrid do.

Charging people full price for the same shirt every year. omg the adidas stripes are purple this year! Must buy!

omg you've gone mad with the Madrid comparisons! This is you:

BARCA THIS? MADRID THAT!VHJEBDJSSJDV CRISTIANO DID WHAT?! MESSI DID THIS!!!

:LOL!

pulga

Banned
hitler-messig4p7s.gif

awesome-ronaldo0doaq.gif

Look at Ronaldo, that cunt. I bet Madrid paid that kid off, Ronaldo was probably in on the whole thing. Messi gets no respect, fucking kids jumping on him and stuff.

pulga claiming I'm starting shit status: redeemed.

LOOOOL! Saving this shit. What a cunt you are, Ronaldo.

*Queu FootballFan with some diving videos from his United days*

Do you even know what a mirror is dude? this is you too!

Nah man, I don't go overboard like that. Seriously, if someone criticizes Madrid's kit, I don't immediately point to Barca as some sort of defense. Dat inferiority complex.

I actually managed to watch the first half, I think we did pretty good when you thing that we're facing Barca. Too bad for El Shaa, but I can see him scoring tonight.

Zabojnik

Milan going for that lucky 1-0, to be followed by old-school catenaccio at Nou Camp. I don't blame them, it's the way to go against Barca.

How is Gala - Sha? Worth switching to in the second half?

feel

Barcelona's tactics are the fucking worst. They're all extremely talented yet they don't take risky passes or runs and just pass it side to side eternally so they don't lose possession while they wait for the opposition to get tired and make a mistake. Actually, that is not the worst, the worst is that noone in the world seems to figure out a counter-tactic other than parking the bus and letting them have the ball. Fuck Guardiola for gracing european football with this shit.

Linius

Not sure why everybody is complaining about Barca. If Milan is parking the bus you can't expect a beautiful game. After all it takes two teams to play football remember.

fuenf

Milan going for that lucky 1-0, to be followed by old-school catenaccio at Nou Camp. I don't blame them, it's the way to go against Barca.

How is Gala - Sha? Worth switching to in the second half?

Schalke looks surprisingly good, but as usual they are their own worst enemy. Gala seems to be the worst team that's left in the competition.

G-Unit

hahaha this barca haters, lets forget milan is putting 8 defenders in the last 10 meters. How are we suppose to sort that coward state of mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom