• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

MilanLab vs. Mes que dopaje

Maybe they've taken it easier since Abidal got cancer. hGH has a bad habit of doing that after all.

Seriously I know you all hate Barca but that is fucking ridiculous. Please don't post in this thread dude, you are worse than Madrid fans.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Watching ESPN Deportes' broadcast, since when is Palomo a Barcelona dicksucker too? He's orgasming at every touch. He also thinks he's Argentine or something, but that may be just because he's working with Kempes.

jtb

Banned
Is Niang any good? I remember he (allegedly) had a trial at Arsenal over the summer.

oops, now it sounds like I'm just repeating what I heard on the commentary :(

Meier

Is Niang any good? I remember he (allegedly) had a trial at Arsenal over the summer.

oops, now it sounds like I'm just repeating what I heard on the commentary :(

He has been a FM wonderkid for a few years now. Playing very well for Milan particularly given his age (18). I was very disappointed City didn't make a stronger push for him but obviously getting first team minutes made Milan a no-brainer. They're playing with 3 forwards now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom