• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, have to wait for new GT for the true king though. ;)

Not too surprised Blow is saying fuck you to MS, he was really pissed with them when he was on the bombcast a few years ago.

Did he say PS4 is the only next gen system its on or PS4 only period?

i.e. PC version at launch or later or never?

kharma45

THE HORROR THE HORROR

Ian Paisley as the final boss.

Ian_Paisley_25335a.jpg

Suen

Killzone 4 = Generic Shooter Nr. X. I wasn't expecting much, will probably still buy and play :/

The graphical leap doesn't look amazing but I'm not expecting that from the coming gen. Granted the amount of details and the processing power allows for more things to be rendered thus improving drawing distance but gameplay just look meh. At least it would have been cool if they announced you playing as Helghast....Vekta every damn time....tiredsome.

Come on Epic Games. Announce a new Unreal and Unreal Tournament
(with PC support because I sure as hell wouldn't play it on console :()

sohois

I was really hoping to see something other than graphics that you could say, "yeah, they couldn't do this on PS3 or 360".

It's diminishing returns sadly. You're not going to see anything beyond Crysis 3 here. Certainly more could be done as the gen advances, but the incredible leaps of previous generations are not going to happen again

It's diminishing returns sadly. You're not going to see anything beyond Crysis 3 here. Certainly more could be done as the gen advances, but the incredible leaps of previous generations are not going to happen again

Destiny is the only things so far that looks that maybe way, but we haven't seen enough of it to know for sure.

Jesus christ Media Molecule what are you doing?

sohois

I actually laughed at that MM thing. I mean, it's media molecule, they could shit out a more interesting game than pretty much any major studio. Who cares if they are doing something goofy and stupid?

Also this capcom thins looks amazing assuming it is real time.

Clegg

Robert Florence ‏@robertflorence

David Cage, who sings the Arcade Fire's "My Body Is A Cage" during sex. #PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom