• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

ah, yes, the legend, Looking up Wiki, bloody helll, he was a goal machine.
Fair enough, but I don't know if that sets up a good case to believe that Falcao is gonna switch to Real Madrid. I bet A. Madrid are having a bigger ego than before because of them winning something in the recent years.
Feel like this as well to be honest. There's been some notable players who have played for both sides (one already mentioned) so I wouldn't say it's an uncommon thing but Atletico has performed rather well, especially this season so if anything this has given them a boost. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of Falcao going over to Madrid, it would be great but I don't have much hope of that happening in the current atmosphere.

Kenka

After we take care of Lolerpool.....you_are_nex.gif

Zenit-FCB you say?

so_good.gif

Suen

Atletico won't actively sell Falcao. The only way he'll leave is if/when someone initiates his release clause at which point they won't have a choice if he's willing to leave.

I wonder if they'll sign Jackson as his replacement given their luck with Falcao. That'd be textbook Porto business.
How good is the relation between Porto and Atletico? Porto sure does develop some rather great players (and then sell them for a good chunk of money lol). Also I wonder how dedicated Falcao feels for the team, will he want to invest another season there and bring them as far as he can in CL or will he leave?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
ah, yes, the legend, Looking up Wiki, bloody helll, he was a goal machine.
Hugo Sánchez was an egocentric pecho frío son of a bitch who only ever cared about his own career. Dude did shite for Mexico, unless you count getting cramps in the quarterfinal World Cup game versus West Germany as something noteworthy. I hate that motherfucker.

bjaelke

No yellow yet the referee stopped a clear advantage for Lyon?
We're done

We need at least 4 goals, probably 5+

The only chance we have of going through is to score in the first 10 minutes to get the confidence and the crowd up
I've placed a bet on over 2.5 goals. I'd prefer if we scored all of them.

Meier

We had our chance and Bale wasted it. You have to put those away at this level, he's missed two sitters on this tie.

I've been following the game via the ESPN Gamecast updates and it sounds like my boy Deuce missed a chance as well. Shame.

Lyn have done nothing since Lisandro scuffed that shot. Aside from the moment when the guy decided no to shoot at an open goal, and instead run into the box and dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom