• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would want to go to club that will be in CL and have a bigger chance of winning it? I think tonights match, or rather both legs, just showed that A. Madrid can not sustain of the pressure of winning something every seaosn.

and cue for him to Chelsea thinking he have a chance winning something there

Chelsea always win something tbf

They were shite last season, and still won a double including the Champions League

Think they'll win the Europa League this season

faridmon

Um...this may sound stupid but if Atletico will qualify to CL later this year wouldn't that just make them more hesitant on selling Falcao as it may be hard to find an immideate replacement?

That sounds plausable and I wouldn't be surprsied if they block him from going anywhere. The question is, if there is any club is rich enough to pay a premium price that result in them accepting that offer. I mean, There is so much money you can turn down when it comes to selling players.

I also think they might find a replacement if they search hard enough. Not as good as him, but someone who will score goals for them.

faridmon

Chelsea always win something tbf

They were shite last season, and still won a double including the Champions League

Think they'll win the Europa League this season

Really? You think so? I will be shocked if they win someting this season and even next season. I personally think they are not stable enough to win any trophy whatsoever.

But that is just my opinion, so I might as well be wrong.

btw, do you gusy think that Chelsea will buy Falcao this summer? if not, who are they going to target. Surely they need someone who scores 20+ goals and Torres is not gonna do that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lisandro going down like a sack of spuds

If only Walker had a brain

That sounds plausable and I wouldn't be surprsied if they block him from going anywhere. The question is, if there is any club is rich enough to pay a premium price that result in them accepting that offer. I mean, There is so much money you can turn down when it comes to selling players.

I also think they might find a replacement if they search hard enough. Not as good as him, but someone who will score goals for them.

If Chelsea get the new manager sorted quickly, it could be them, depending on what system the new manager prefers.

If Atletico don't refuse, it'll be Real Madrid. Benzema and Higuain just aren't consistent enough, and when they're bad, they're fucking awful

Meier

Um...this may sound stupid but if Atletico will qualify to CL later this year wouldn't that just make them more hesitant on selling Falcao as it may be hard to find an immideate replacement?

Atletico won't actively sell Falcao. The only way he'll leave is if/when someone initiates his release clause at which point they won't have a choice if he's willing to leave.

I wonder if they'll sign Jackson as his replacement given their luck with Falcao. That'd be textbook Porto business.

Hixx

Tottenham will score, Lolerpool and Fenerbahce will win and once again I will rue the day I bet on a skunk game

Hixx

Fucking Krul
LLShC.gif

faridmon

Hugo Sanchez, he went from Atletico to Real

ah, yes, the legend, Looking up Wiki, bloody helll, he was a goal machine.
Fair enough, but I don't know if that sets up a good case to believe that Falcao is gonna switch to Real Madrid. I bet A. Madrid are having a bigger ego than before because of them winning something in the recent years.

bjaelke

Infostrada Sports ‏@InfostradaLive
Shola Ameobi has become #NUFC leading goalscorer in the Europa League. His 7th goal in EL takes him past the six by Gaël Bigirimana.

I can't tell whether that's impressive or sad.

Clegg

I know we were only joking about it but we should really make a thread for the Barca/Madrid fans to sling their shit each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom