• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dnipro are gonna win this.

PES was starting to become decent in 2010 and 2011 but then they fucked up in 2012 and 2013 again. :(

I'm kinda excited to see what Seabass does this year with Fox Engine and a 2 year dev cycle. FIFA's devs are clueless about the feel of football, they're are total crap games and I don't care what people say.

Agreed

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well that was shit. Ade played well and that's about it. Parker and Dembele have been gash, not brave enough with their passing.

Lyon are doing a Milan on us, we have to be better with the ball.

Yen

Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Suarez

Gulacsi, Coates, Wisdom, Shelvey, Assaidi, Suso, Sterling

Looks like Gerrard is playing in the hole.

Suen

Atlolico out of Europa League. If they didn't play like shit for 80 minutes they could have qualified. Bye bye Atletico, congrats Rubin!

jtb

Banned
Atlolico out of Europa League. If they didn't play like shit for 80 minutes they could have qualified. Bye bye Atletico, congrats Rubin!

It's probably a blessing in disguise. Aren't they second in La Liga? As long as they avoid any major fuck-ups, all that CL money will be theirs next season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So, we're buggered. Gah.

It's not over. We score one goal and we go through, Holtby almost scored just before half time.

I say bring Gylfi or Dempsey on for either Parker or Dembele.

Bye bye Falcunt. And it looks like Rubin will bore more Spanish viewers as they're almost guaranteed to play Levante next. Now if only their CBs would learn not to pick up reds....

Edit: Looks like goalkeeper-time waster extraordinaire Ryzhikov will be out of their next game too. Lol, when time wasting goes worng.

Suen

It's probably a blessing in disguise. Aren't they second in La Liga? As long as they avoid any major fuck-ups, all that CL money will be theirs next season.
Pretty much yeah. They have La Liga and CDR left and as you said they are second over there. La Liga has been their top priority for a long time now, they never took the group stage in Europa League seriously. But you can't help but feel sorry for Falcao, you could see that the guy even wanted to win this match.

faridmon

No :lol, I mean how does Atletico going out of the Europa League impact on his decision to leave when they'll be making the CL next year?

He would want to go to club that will be in CL and have a bigger chance of winning it? I think tonights match, or rather both legs, just showed that A. Madrid can not sustain of the pressure of winning something every seaosn.

and cue for him to Chelsea thinking he have a chance winning something there

Suen

He would want to go to club that will be in CL and have a bigger chance of winning it? I think tonights match, or rather both legs, just showed that A. Madrid can not sustain of the pressure of winning something every seaosn.

and cue for him to Chelsea thinking he have a chance winning something there
Um...this may sound stupid but if Atletico will qualify to CL later this year wouldn't that just make them more hesitant on selling Falcao as it may be hard to find an immideate replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom