• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bebe
why you not home yet
Bebe its getting late
I wish you would be home by now.
shitty wings
who could it be at this time
fullbacks to the left and right
the points aren't coming home tonight

Bebe, they don't need to show
its over, i know
crosses and football tops, i know
Bebe, Bebe, Bebe, where are you?

No secret exits,
no hollywood endings
crosses and football tops
don't mean a thing.

My Bebe is stuck in Portugal
just another player
my team without its saviour

its over, i know

My Bebe is gone…

Bonus points for whoever recognises the song

Wilbur

Banned
I think young has dribbled backwards and sideways more than he has dribbled forwards.

The most curious winger I've ever seen in that he's never once been on the wing.

Are there really United fans here who think Welbeck is shit?

Can't finish but apart from that I love the cunt

robben is on fire.
I've never seen him so good

Prepare for the tears come May, Spidye. He will let you down once more.

K1LLER7

Bebe
why you not home yet
Bebe its getting late
I wish you would be home by now.
shitty wings
who could it be at this time
fullbacks to the left and right
the points aren't coming home tonight

its over, i know
Bebe, Bebe, Bebe, where are you?

No secret exits,
no hollywood endings
crosses and football tops
don't mean a thing.

My Bebe is stuck in Portugal
just another player
my team without its saviour

its over, i know

My Bebe is gone…

:'(

Fry

This game proves that Robben and Gomez aren't on the bench because they aren't good enough, it's just because there's no place for everyone in the XI, but they should be getting these chances more constantly.

Oh. Have you heard of Gouriki Ayame? She's the new hotness here, kind of looks like Ueto Aya.

Saw this commercial and it sent me to boner city. Also made me think of you. Whoops, that sounds awkward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnrNNBvB2vE

jBUByGJSblZYf_e.jpg

loollllllllll arsenal

DominoKid

Young off. Thank god.

on another note, i cant help but feel like Nani's versatility hurts him. he can do decently pretty much anywhere but i'd much rather he only play on the right. and over Valencia.

Are there really United fans here who think Welbeck is shit?

I think Hernandez is a much better player. What Welbeck is good at is winning the ball, holding it up and then dribbling back towards his own goal or laying it off to another player. It's when he has the ball facing the other direction that he's exposed. Back to goal he's great, in the air he's great, and obviously he's a hard worker. But I don't think he's anywhere near the level as everyone else going forward with the ball at his feet.

Clegg

I think Hernandez is a much better player. What Welbeck is good at is winning the ball, holding it up and then dribbling back towards his own goal or laying it off to another player. It's when he has the ball facing the other direction that he's exposed. Back to goal he's great, in the air he's great, and obviously he's a hard worker. But I don't think he's anywhere near the level as everyone else going forward with the ball at his feet.

And I agree with all of that.

But to call him useless is completely wrong.

GorillaJu

Welbeck is good as a defensive forward - like Park - and like Park he occasionally scores as well. Don't think he's good for these kinds of games, but obviously Fergus didn't think so either as Hernandez started over him.

kharma45

he is essentially our Emile Heskey.

Clegg

Mame Diouf has scored for Hannover again.

At United he looked out of his depth but he's scoring plenty now.

Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom