• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

What? They totally re-made all the art assets, and the touchscreen makes swapping items so much easier!

LOL noooo, I mean the United game was boring me so I went to play Zelda 3DS. Just got the first heart container. Picked Kid Icarus up as well from Blockbuster on the 3rd world atm.

LOL noooo, I mean the United game was boring me so I went to play Zelda 3DS. Just got the first heart container. Picked Kid Icarus up as well from Blockbuster on the 3rd world atm.

Hehe I know, I was just being daft!

I still want to play KI, I was planning on getting it but just ended up....not.

jtb

Banned
I love how after Walcott signed a new contract, Wenger immediately went back to playing him as a winger. At least play 4-4-2, ffs.

Podolski... two chances you should've scored. fuck.

deroli

Mame Diouf has scored for Hannover again.

At United he looked out of his depth but he's scoring plenty now.

Good for him.

He missed two incredibly huge opportunities today, though.

It was a glorious match in Hannover. A 7:3 would have been a more appropriate result. Many goals, many chances that were wasted, and two penalties. Huszti even injured himself when he (successfully) took his penalty.

Brinbe

Gotta say, don't wanna seem irrationally overconfident or anything, but this type of performance makes it hard to believe that we'd cough up this lead.

spidye

45852_620074561342572_1275977004_n.jpg

there was a time where bremen was the best team in germany

Wilbur

Banned
Gotta say, don't wanna seem irrationally overconfident or anything, but this type of performance makes it hard to believe that we'd cough up this lead.

It's a wonderfully mature performance. We're just getting to the point where we're shutting teams down now.

Right now I'll be disappointed if we don't make more of a fist of the FA and CL, but in retrospect looking back on this season will be lovely. All I wanted from this season was the Premier League. I'll be fucking delighted.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45852_620074561342572_1275977004_n.jpg[/ig]

there was a time where bremen was the best team in germany[/QUOTE]

That's a really great result. Hannover get the best one of the day though, woof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom