• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I'm sorry but that wasn't deliberate. But cue the slow motion gifs where we can see his eyes briefly recognize Evra's presence, solidifying without a shadow of a doubt the evil intention to boot his cheek in.

GorillaJu

Good performance by Rafael, otherwise a fairly even half. QPR look to lose Zamora and that shouldn't matter as much as it does, but I think that pretty much cements a clean sheet for the visitors.

I wonder how long RVP will be out for. My finger is at the ready on FPL. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Rafa stand out player, DDG with nothing to do. Everyone else been alright as well, Chicha working hard.

We're actually playing well away against a top side but we're still behind :(

Don't think you can take too much from losing this game tho. Not where you're looking for points I'd say.

Lightning

Banned
We didn't really play that well in that half but at least we're leading. Desperately need all 3 points in this match and need a second goal. I don't trust we'll keep a clean sheet.

vall03

We didn't really play that well in that half but at least we're leading. Desperately need all 3 points in this match and need a second goal. I don't trust we'll keep a clean sheet.

yeah, we can't seem to get that second goal. And then defense fumbles during the counter. We're lucky Villa couldn't use those chances though. Hope we do better in the second half.

GorillaJu

Easily. Umiti's was unreal.

All those extra funds...

I'd feel bad for him, having such a good season if he did have a long lay-off, but in FPL terms I'd be happy to pawn him off. It's rather stale that nearly every forward line in FPL is RVP, Suarez + 1.

400 - Sylvain Distin has become the first non-UK or Irish outfield player to make 400 Premier League appearances. Landmark.

Crazy stat.

Anyone else liked American Psycho (film not book)?

Enjoyed the film and have been reading the book incrementally over the last few weeks. It's pretty damn frustrating at times.

Zabojnik

I'm bored out of my mind.

xmasboateng.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom