• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's sad seeing Modric playing so badly in a stupid game like this. He's gone from the centerpiece of the 4th best team in England to a fringe player at the third best team in Spain.

Yeah. Bayern are like Barca without the bad parts.

robben-bay.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
It's sad seeing Modric playing so badly in a stupid game like this. He's gone from the centerpiece of the 4th best team in England to a fringe player at the third best team in Spain.

http://dutchsoccersite.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/robben-bay.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

Pre-empted motherfucker, already mentioned that cunt and his paedophile partner

Wilbur

Banned
But now I think of it Barca were pretty likeable too until they started winning everything every year.

I guess we have to hold judgement.

I live in the moment my love, which is why dc's barbs were so laughable.

Right now, the television money, Xavi, Valdes and general Clasico shit throwing make me hate Barca. For now, I can like Bayern.

Until they beat us in the CL semis.

Wilbur

Banned
Dortmund plays prettier football. Watch them. Also, Bayern shits the bed most of the time BVB plays against them.

I prefer Dortmund's style of play tbh (and I also prefer Madrid's over Barca's; nice fast counter-attack is infinitely better to me than tiki-taka), but I enjoy watching both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom