• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Horrible defense. And this Riki guy is fucking dangerous as hell, making Madrid's defense look more shit than what it is.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
A great question actually... I'm leaning towards Kaka

They are both equally shit. In fact I'd say Torres is probably worse, he starts every game and still looks like a sunday league player. Kaka has to find form with 15 minute cameos once a month or games against lower division sides.

Fry

Y u doin a Meus

They're both shite

They are nowhere near as good as they were before (Kaká was top 3. Torres was the best striker in the world). But they are still good.

How many goals Torres scored this season?!

And Kaká is wasting time at Madrid. He could prove he's still good elsewhere.

BDz29OMCQAAuS4m.jpg

keit4

Banned
To the people saying that Deportivo is already relegated: my ass. We are going to make an amazing comeback, you will see.

They are nowhere near as good as they were before (Kaká was top 3. Torres was the best striker in the world). But they are still good.

Kaka is on some ridiculous wages (like > 100k a week or so) so he's comfortable sitting on the bench most of the time.

Wilbur

Banned

Torres has scored what, like 15 this season? He's had at least 40 absolute clear cut chances. Someone like RVP who has 25 has probably had less clear chances because the service hasn't been as good.

With a top striker in front of Mata/Hazard, Chelsea challenge for titles. No way do some players miss the opportunities Torres has.

Suen

Of course Callejon would fuck it up. :lol
Callejon has been shit for a good while now. We need Ramos but he'll probably get a red card so go with Varane.

So who will join the second half? I'd say take out Higuain and Callejon, put in Ronaldo and Morata, and off with Kaka and in with Khedira or Özil. Do it Mourinho!

jtb

Banned
I'm surprised Kaka hasn't gone back to Milan yet. He must be on really ridiculous wages (which wouldn't surprise me, given his reputation before going to Madrid) for Galliani not to take him on loan.

Noirulus

I'm surprised Kaka hasn't gone back to Milan yet. He must be on really ridiculous wages (which wouldn't surprise me, given his reputation before going to Madrid) for Galliani not to take him on loan.

Oh he most definitely is. At least 200k/week.

he knows his career as a top-player is over, he probably just wants to cash in big time as much as he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom